Author Topic: the old Warlord article  (Read 1539 times)

grimlock1

• Captain
the old Warlord article
« on: 27 February 2020, 12:00:17 »
the directory says there was a MOTW for the Warlord back in 2010.  Does anyone have an archived copy of that?
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Rince Wind

• Sergeant
Re: the old Warlord article
« Reply #1 on: 01 March 2020, 14:17:13 »

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
« Reply #2 on: 02 March 2020, 09:09:59 »
the directory says there was a MOTW for the Warlord back in 2010.  Does anyone have an archived copy of that?

I still have the original article text on my hard drive from when I wrote it.  Is there a reason you're looking specifically for my version?

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 02 March 2020, 11:59:21 »
I still have the original article text on my hard drive from when I wrote it.  Is there a reason you're looking specifically for my version?
I wasn't looking for yours in particular.  Just an entry and the index doesn't reference Rince Wind's.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Register