Author Topic: Clan Nova Cat ceremonial outfit  (Read 444 times)

parable

• Sergeant
Clan Nova Cat ceremonial outfit
« on: 03 April 2024, 22:21:07 »
Just as the title says, I've been working on a Clan Nova Cat ceremonial outfit.  Not complete, obviously need the headpiece, MOS and point marker badges, but here it is so far.

In order: basic view, better look at vineer pouch/shorts, and I know FM: Comstar says laced footwear but this was IMO a good compromise.

More to be posted as I keep making it.
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

Syzyx

• Warrant Officer
Re: Clan Nova Cat ceremonial outfit
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2024, 07:34:01 »
You forgot the ISF and O5P marked knives in your back but otherwise looking really good!
But as a matter of fact I was quite busy getting potty-trained at the time and had no time for interstellar politics.- ykonoclast

cmerwin

• Master Sergeant
  • Clan Nova Cat: True to General Kerensky's Vision!
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2024, 08:35:30 »
You forgot the ISF and O5P marked knives in your back but otherwise looking really good!
🤣😂😭🗡️
"But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles...
its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.”
-- The Remembrance (Nova Cat), 50.5.26-32.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #3 on: 04 April 2024, 18:27:49 »
For laced footwear, Timberland has a decent hiking boot that could work for not much more than $100.

parable

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 13 April 2024, 05:55:23 »

Obviously I need some other brave folks to cosplay Drac secret police and just ambush me at a convention.
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

Syzyx

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #5 on: 13 April 2024, 08:58:32 »
If you can get them to storm the stage and take you out during the costume contest that would be amazing. :)
But as a matter of fact I was quite busy getting potty-trained at the time and had no time for interstellar politics.- ykonoclast

cmerwin

• Master Sergeant
  • Clan Nova Cat: True to General Kerensky's Vision!
« Reply #6 on: 13 April 2024, 22:05:32 »
Obviously I need some other brave folks to cosplay Drac secret police and just ambush me at a convention.
Neg. Like good Nova/Spirit Cats, we need to make you disappear from the stage, with a giant question mark as to where you are for a decade plus. This is the Way.
"But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles...
its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.”
-- The Remembrance (Nova Cat), 50.5.26-32.

Register