Author Topic: The mechwarrior Hall Parking lot Blues  (Read 23873 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The mechwarrior Hall Parking lot Blues
« Reply #60 on: 14 December 2016, 22:14:30 »
Thinking of Achoo naked is not going to help you
I didn't have THAT much booze...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #61 on: 14 December 2016, 22:51:06 »
Neither do I    :D
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #62 on: 15 December 2016, 10:36:56 »
Neither do I.  I poured all mine out  :(

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #63 on: 21 December 2016, 20:47:17 »
THAT'S ALCOHOL ABUSE! HOW DARE YOU!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #64 on: 21 December 2016, 21:45:49 »
Yeah!  I'm sure it was screaming as it was being sent on to the floor.

??? . o  O ( Wait minutes, why heck was it be screaming?  What was in this drink anyways...)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #65 on: 21 December 2016, 23:26:01 »
Dang it! Ia m screaming about it! Don't waste good alcohol like that! Recycle it through your kidneys first!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #66 on: 25 December 2016, 06:25:48 »
[The parking lot cracks just a little bit, revealing a marsupial-shaped lump in the pavement. A closer look at the maintenance records would reveal that some inept construction workers found an unconscious marsupial in the lot and decided the best way to deal with roadkill was to pave over it with blacktop. The lump in the parking lot moves slightly as a delivery bike stops on top of it. The operator looks down at his order. Two brontosaurus burgers, full size, and 19 gallons of diet Coke. He shrugs, seeing as he was already pre-paid for the order by a credit card belonging to Achoo, and drops the order on the pavement as per the instructions. He rides away.]

*slurp*
*slurp*
*slurp*

[...the 19 gallon-tub of soda sitting along on the pavement slowely starts to drain away.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #67 on: 25 December 2016, 15:36:16 »
Do you know how hard it i to get Diet Coke in China?

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #68 on: 16 March 2017, 17:14:30 »
Dropship lands in the parking lot and is immediately surrounded by workers building a concrete hanger.

Drewbacca: I give it all of five seconds.

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #69 on: 16 March 2017, 17:48:06 »
Amateurs.  Should be all of 5 milliseconds. 
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #70 on: 16 March 2017, 17:50:29 »
Personally, i think Wombat going to explode and cause great tidal wave of Soda to wash out the parking alot away.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #71 on: 17 March 2017, 18:03:55 »
He already went off. We were just too close to where Wombat burped for the sound to develop. If we had been half a mile away.....which is about where Wombat landed. Over there, on that Battlemaster.   8)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #72 on: 18 March 2017, 10:12:20 »
He already went off. We were just too close to where Wombat burped for the sound to develop. If we had been half a mile away.....which is about where Wombat landed. Over there, on that Battlemaster.   8)

This post just isn't feeling the pink

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #73 on: 21 March 2017, 08:03:23 »
Pink; blue; mixed together it makes a sort of weird looking purple. 

[looks at self]

Mom?  Dad?  is that you??
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #74 on: 21 March 2017, 11:51:53 »
I'm glad the parking lot is being catered by old mercs who turned their Badger Trucks into Party Vehicles.
Things seem to get bit strange out in the parking lot.

*walks over to the party Badger where the neolights are flashing, dancing girls are trying lure MechWarriors to the bar.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #75 on: 24 March 2017, 01:59:19 »
DUH DUH DUUUUH! Nobody expects the Word Of Bunny Inquisition! Would you like to sit on the nice pink comfy couch? Would you like some pink lemonade? Maybe a pink fluff icing cupcake? Maybe sell your soul to the cause of the Great Bunny? Hmmmmm?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #76 on: 24 March 2017, 06:48:18 »
*The AJAX WORD OF BUNNY Exterminators arrive on their schedule cleaning schedule due to long term contract.  Thus a Firestarter begins ravaging the gun totting Bunny with fusion-powered Flamers to make sure there no off spring!*

Looks like they got repave the parking lot again..

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #77 on: 26 March 2017, 04:28:52 »
Do you have a pink fluffy pillow with the ends not too pointy? 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #78 on: 27 March 2017, 00:31:14 »
Oh yes! Just sit down while that annoyance over there is dealt with and we will get back to your confession.

(The Firestarter disappears in a swirl of pinkness and a pink fuzzy bunny doll falls to the ground where it had been.)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #79 on: 27 March 2017, 07:01:47 »
I wonder if these guys have cotton candy

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #80 on: 27 March 2017, 07:13:52 »
*watches AJAX WORD OF BUNNY Exterminators do fly over and use old school Torrent Bombers to carpet bomb the parking lot with anti-bunny explosive warheads creating large pink POOFS! as the Bunny troops are rendered into last year's Halloween candy corn.*

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #81 on: 27 March 2017, 23:37:11 »
I like Candy Corn too but it has to be Brachs

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #82 on: 30 March 2017, 16:24:00 »
Little Bunny Foo Foo Running Through The Parking Lot Chasing Down Wrangler And Bop Him On The Head

BOP!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #83 on: 30 March 2017, 17:38:40 »
*Wrangler luckily had a MechWarrior Neuohelmet handy bounces the Bop.  He then proceeds, call in for help and favor called.  Watches Elemental Troopers with flamer equipped Elemental Armor bounces into the mist of the Bunnies and renders the Bunny Foo Foo into Bunny burnt tofu!!*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #84 on: 31 March 2017, 09:36:56 »
I think you'll run out of Elementals before Achoo runs out of bunnies

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #85 on: 04 April 2017, 19:08:04 »
There is a swirl of pink as billions (literally) of Word Of Bunny Bunnies arrive, supported by WOB battle troopers that begin shouting rhetoric and shooting pink laser blasts at flamer equipped elemental troopers.

(In case you want to see what the WOB troopers look like, check the picture out!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #86 on: 05 April 2017, 11:43:25 »
*AJAX Exterminators release gas of questionable BOP Industries Wombat conversion gas against any thing Word of Bunny related! Masses of WOP troopw become Wombats! Wrangler in meanwhile hightailed it to the Biological/  Nuclear. Shelter locking himself and lucky few in safe place.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #87 on: 06 April 2017, 22:40:48 »
Well, that is a revolting development. But I do have an answer!

Hey Wombat, there are cans of Chili Inferno IIC in that bunker over there! The one that Wrangler ducked into over there. It was built by ACME, so you just know that it's safe!   8)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #88 on: 12 April 2017, 03:52:57 »
Glad it wasn't constructed by Clang-o-Corp

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #89 on: 12 April 2017, 07:49:23 »
*Barking from Bunker loudspeaker*
/\/\/\"Hey, my hacker guys says that exBunnies-turn-Wombats equipment are build exclusively by Clang-o-Corp."/\/\/\/\/\

*Suddenly when the exBunnies-turn-Wombats attempt to use their equipment an candy enhanced Cybernetics, red and cheerful "dings" indicating their warranties have expired...resulting in mild to large grade EXPLOSIONS!!! *

**BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!**
*When the smokes clears the Wombats have all been reduced to smoldering Wombat stew!*

Register