Author Topic: Motivational - The Return  (Read 253654 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Motivational - The Return
« Reply #540 on: 05 August 2016, 07:24:28 »
Wrangler, the subtext on that last needs some TLC
I was referring to a how guy's have abs they refer to as Six-packs, whiich another name for SRM6s.  #P
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #541 on: 05 August 2016, 09:45:23 »
When on Caph, remember be leery of the World famous Dinosaurs.
Their hungry!

Info Dump: Caph fluff from older house books is precisely one of the source of the origins why 'Mechs exist in the first place! Read Star League source book, page 171.

« Last Edit: 05 August 2016, 09:49:48 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #542 on: 05 August 2016, 10:07:38 »
Okay, one more than I'm done.  I hope you folks do find this funny.  I'll stop if it's not. My sense of humor isn't as good through the internet i guess.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #543 on: 05 August 2016, 10:19:09 »
I fibbed, this one is funnier.  I don't claim to have done the photo shopping, bravo to whom did it!

Sapphirus

• Lieutenant
  • I dunno, here's Cirno shrugging...
« Reply #544 on: 05 August 2016, 12:28:24 »
I fibbed, this one is funnier.  I don't claim to have done the photo shopping, bravo to whom did it!

you win the internet!

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #545 on: 05 August 2016, 15:15:19 »
I was referring to a how guy's have abs they refer to as Six-packs, whiich another name for SRM6s.  #P
Whoops sorry, not subtext, subtitle

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #546 on: 05 August 2016, 15:19:29 »
Whoops sorry, not subtext, subtitle
Ack, i'll fix it when i get to computer that has the image.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #547 on: 05 August 2016, 16:46:50 »

You Jump In, but you don't Jump Out.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #548 on: 05 August 2016, 17:24:09 »
Won't someone think of the children?
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #549 on: 05 August 2016, 19:26:55 »

Hmm, maybe I should have read the small print. "Leading cause of death since 2439."

misterpants

• Warrant Officer
  • Bringing you the beats and grooves of Xin Sheng
« Reply #550 on: 06 August 2016, 12:10:45 »
Wrangler's avatar got me chuckling.

Well that explains the jam, you're using the wrong size shell  ;D :D

misterpants

• Warrant Officer
  • Bringing you the beats and grooves of Xin Sheng
« Reply #551 on: 06 August 2016, 12:26:51 »

"Totally not a handheld 12XRL10 launcher. Totally."  :D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #552 on: 07 August 2016, 17:42:12 »
Something strange happened during final battle for Terra during the Jihad...not sure what it was.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #553 on: 07 August 2016, 18:10:32 »

Think?  It's payback!

"Totally not a handheld 12XRL10 launcher. Totally."  :D

Well, this was totally thought of perhaps year ago. XD
« Last Edit: 07 August 2016, 18:18:29 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #554 on: 08 August 2016, 18:22:03 »
Never travel alone...

PsihoKekec

• Captain
  • Your spleen, give it to me!
« Reply #555 on: 09 August 2016, 00:58:49 »
That poor dog, the thunder will scare him shitless.
Shoot first, laugh later.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #556 on: 09 August 2016, 17:35:15 »
Hmmm, maybe those Critter-TEK guys did some contract work.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #557 on: 11 August 2016, 21:26:15 »
Classic, King of the hill and likely to survive a 46 hex fall to the bottom too. (Have witness to this..)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #558 on: 11 August 2016, 21:59:10 »
Ahh, I need first flight off Bolan.  Price no Obejct.  I'll put on Captain-General's tab!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #559 on: 12 August 2016, 17:31:04 »
Not everything can be played with Mechs...

NOTE: I did not make this picture, i praise the person who did!
« Last Edit: 12 August 2016, 17:32:43 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #560 on: 13 August 2016, 22:16:16 »
Not canon, but it was interesting never the less.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #561 on: 14 August 2016, 11:24:34 »
Two version of same SAD Vindicator, please let me know which one is actually funnier (if at all)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #562 on: 14 August 2016, 13:11:17 »
Not canon, but it was interesting never the less.

Give it time.

One of the things I love about the direction of the game these days is the trend to canonize everything. Heck we mention the hedgehog in Canon now. Anything is possible! And if we get the Huntress, we get a *battle*mech with those goofy track units. That would be novel.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #563 on: 14 August 2016, 18:30:00 »
Give it time.

One of the things I love about the direction of the game these days is the trend to canonize everything. Heck we mention the hedgehog in Canon now. Anything is possible! And if we get the Huntress, we get a *battle*mech with those goofy track units. That would be novel.
I vaguely remember the Hedgehog mentioned in the past, but i don't think it was a 3 legger.  Unless that was a thing back then...

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #564 on: 14 August 2016, 20:25:03 »
I vaguely remember the Hedgehog mentioned in the past, but i don't think it was a 3 legger.  Unless that was a thing back then...

Yup. Cannot recall the Title, but it was published in a Magazine way back when. I don't think it's one of the ones i have though...I think it's a weird one.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #565 on: 15 August 2016, 06:12:45 »
*Astech looks at his bottle after waking up among his fellow tech and looks up*
wHAt the HeCk was I tHInkIng???

« Last Edit: 12 November 2016, 23:51:46 by Wrangler »

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
« Reply #566 on: 15 August 2016, 08:48:11 »
*Astech looks at his bottle after waking up among his fellow tech and looks up*
wHAt the HeCk was were tHInkIng???

(Blackjack): "I bet you'll respect me now sucka! HAHHAHAAAA!"
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #567 on: 17 August 2016, 21:01:14 »
Iron Men and Wooden Mechs...  :huh: . o O (no, that not right...)
« Last Edit: 12 May 2024, 22:12:17 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #568 on: 18 August 2016, 22:28:47 »
Doesn't anyone else want post something amusing?  :-\

It's a lovely day to catch some rays.  Hopefully not the laser kind.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #569 on: 20 August 2016, 20:19:14 »
I guess you need get bit closer,

EDIT: Poor excuse, but i was using small computer and didn't quite see the problem with the poster until must later.  Hopefully this will be better.
« Last Edit: 21 August 2016, 18:20:41 by Wrangler »