Author Topic: Character sheet in form fillable PDF  (Read 6823 times)

Onirim

• Corporal
Character sheet in form fillable PDF
« on: 20 August 2019, 12:37:17 »
Hi fellow Mechwarriors,

I made a form fillable version of the character sheet for using online (I play with Roll20), so you can use a pretty good looking character sheet like the real sheet now ^^
I hope you will enjoy it !

Regards,
Mechwarrior from France

Snake Eyes

• Lieutenant
  • I am here to keep the peace
Re: Character sheet in form fillable PDF
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2019, 14:08:20 »
Very nice, i've been looking for a form fillable AToW CS.  :thumbsup:

CoreWatch

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2019, 17:02:30 »
Wow!

Nice job Onirim, for many years now I cannot recall anyone taking the time and effort to make one of the base sheets fillable!

Truly worth the effort! <cheers>

-CoreWatch

P.S. Now all we need is perhaps have someone to take it a step further by making it so it has drop-down menus with some of the book items pre-filled in. However, make no mistake, this is a great starting point for many players who want some organization and perhaps would rather use a PDF character sheet over an excel/open office spreadsheet!

fever_Dream.)

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2019, 14:40:10 »
Hi fellow Mechwarriors,

I made a form fillable version of the character sheet for using online (I play with Roll20), so you can use a pretty good looking character sheet like the real sheet now ^^
I hope you will enjoy it !

Regards,
Fantastic.  It'll good for me to have a better file of character sheets for my players.

I kinda like the one that is already in Roll20, though it is a bit unwieldy.  I've been running a game for a couple months and while it does the job for dice rolls and stuff, players having to scroll through to find the skills is... well...  But seriously, great work.  Very clean.

Register