Author Topic: Introducing myself!  (Read 2962 times)

SCHiZO

• Recruit
Introducing myself!
« on: 01 June 2021, 17:31:49 »
Hello there! I'm SCHiZO and I've been into Battletech/Mechwarrior since I was a kid in the 90's. I remember playing the tabletop game after school with friends and I remember the early Mechwarrior games on PC. Since then I kind of forgot all about it until Battletech on Steam was launched. I don't have a ton of hours in it but I do enjoy the game.

Fast forward to recent; Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries released on Steam and I've been playing it since launch. Currently just Campaign at the moment but once I finish that I'll be moving to Career. I've been immersing myself into the lore of Battletech and am enjoying fully geeking out on the subject. Picked up my first Battletech book on Amazon's Kindle for $0.99 and have been progressing through that as well.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself here and couldn't find a thread to do it here so I'll just post it here. I don't have a favorite faction yet, still immersing myself, but I'll pick one soon. I'm looking forward on being an active member of the community here on Battletech and hope to converse with you soon.

End Transmission.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Introducing myself!
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2021, 17:42:27 »
Welcome to the forum!  :thumbsup:

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
Re: Introducing myself!
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2021, 19:05:38 »
Welcome welcome.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.