Author Topic: Objectives: Capellan Confederation  (Read 7139 times)

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Objectives: Capellan Confederation
« on: 19 May 2011, 10:51:14 »
This thread is for all issues and problems with Objectives: Capellan Confederation.

Product Link: http://bg.battletech.com/?wpsc-product=objectives-capellan-confederation

Please remember to follow the errata report template when reporting issues.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: 01 December 2011, 23:08:17 by Xotl »
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Neufeld

• Captain
  • Raven, Lyran, Horse, Capellan, Canopian, Bear
Re: Objectives: Capellan Confederation
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2011, 11:09:28 »
Developer Edit: The Yu Huang line has been destroyed. Pg 25 errata report is not errata

Objectives: Capellan Confederation, pdf version

Page 17: Menke: Ceres Metals
"Main Products: Po, Heavy Tanks" - It seems that something has been dropped here. Most probably that is supposed to be "Main Products: Po, Po II Heavy Tanks" judging from the text.

Page 25: Victoria: Shengli Arms
"Main Products: Duan Gung, Jinggau, Lao Hu and BattleMechs" - Something has been dropped between 'and' and 'BattleMechs'. My guess would be that it is supposed to read:  "Main Products: Duan Gung, Jinggau, Lao Hu and Yu Huang BattleMechs", unless the Yu Huang line has been destroyed.

Page 37: Map:
The following icons seems to be missing from the map:
- Grand Base: Vehicles (Sherpa armored truck), see page 17
- Capella: Other (battlearmor), see page 8
- Texlos: Aerospace fighters (Lightning), see page 23

« Last Edit: 19 May 2011, 15:38:54 by Welshman »

"Real men and women do not need Terra"
-- Grendel Roberts
"
We will be used to subdue the Capellan Confederation. We will be used to bring the Free Worlds League to heel. We will be used to
hunt bandits and support corrupt rulers and to reinforce the evils of the Inner Sphere that drove our ancestors from it so long ago."
-- Elias Crichell

CVB

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2011, 13:35:43 »
p. 1, Introduction, second line
to detail its Commonalities manufacturing and logistical capability - should read: to detail its Commonalities' manufacturing and logistical capability

p. 8 Ceres Metals Industries
Main Products: Firestarter OmniMech, Maruader... - should read: Main Products: Firestarter OmniMech, Marauder

p. 16 Aldis Industries
Location: Kingston (Bulwark - should read Location: Kingston (Bulwark)

p. 16 Firmir Weaponry
Location: Kingston (Bulwark - should read Location: Kingston (Bulwark)

p. 18, StarCorps Industries
Main Products: Emperor and Warhammer BattlMechs - should read Main Products: Emperor and Warhammer BattleMechs

Edit: added p.8
« Last Edit: 20 May 2011, 02:16:37 by CVB »
"Wars result when one side either misjudges its chances or wishes to commit suicide; and not even Masada began as a suicide attempt. In general, both warring parties expect to win. In the event, they are wrong more than half the time."
- David Drake

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief, but I'm not willing to hang it by the neck until it's dead, dead, dead!

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2011, 16:40:29 »
Comment, while the line is destroyed, the sentence is still grammatically incorrect. To avoid confusion caused by edits, I submit a new error report.

Page 25: Victoria: Shengli Arms
"Main Products: Duan Gung, Jinggau, Lao Hu and BattleMechs" -  'and' followed by 'BattleMechs' does not work grammatically.
Change to:  "Main Products: Duan Gung, Jinggau and Lao Hu  BattleMechs"

-- Grendel Roberts
"
We will be used to subdue the Capellan Confederation. We will be used to bring the Free Worlds League to heel. We will be used to
hunt bandits and support corrupt rulers and to reinforce the evils of the Inner Sphere that drove our ancestors from it so long ago."
-- Elias Crichell

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2011, 02:05:45 »
Page 8: Capella: Ceres Metal Industries
Ti Ts'ang is misspelled, "Firestarter OmniMech, Maruader, Ostroc, Snake, Thunder, Ti’Tsang, and Vindicator BattleMechs;" should be changed to "Firestarter OmniMech, Maruader, Ostroc, Snake, Thunder, Ti Ts'ang, and Vindicator BattleMechs;"

-- Grendel Roberts
"
-- Elias Crichell

Colodie

• Corporal
  • Hohohoho
« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2011, 19:31:04 »
Pg 23: St. Ives: StarCorps

Listed as manufacturing the Black Hawk-KU. 

MUL pg 71 does not list the Capellan Confederation as having access to any configuration of the Black Hawk-KU.

Of course it could be the MUL that is wrong, but since it came out first I shall list it here.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2011, 01:05:53 »
Pg 11: Nanking

Nanking's continents are listed as Jianye, Shanlu, and Yangtze

FedCom Civil War, pg. 27, describes military maneuvers on Nanking's Tai-Shan continent.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

jcherrin

• Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2011, 10:12:24 »
On Page 29,

Ceres Metals

Second paragraph --> "With increased emphasis....throughout the Jihd, Ceres is also...," where "Jihd" should be spelled "Jihad."

Hellespont Industries

In cases wherein the whole word does not fill the line, the word "BattleMech" should be hyphenated as "Battle-Mech," and not "BattleM-ech."

Just nitpicking here, but I've always felt awkward about the hyphenating in the BT books, Battlecorps, etc.  I know space is always at a premium, but maybe CGL could adapt block-justification or left-justification -- pushing a long word to the next line -- instead of hyphenating?
« Last Edit: 25 May 2011, 10:16:32 by jcherrin »

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #8 on: 01 June 2011, 15:18:16 »
Page 28:

Liberty

Number of Satellites: "None"

However, the WizKids INN profile of Liberty lists two satellites - Freedom and Justice, circa 3132.   (Also, non-canonically, the HPG transmitter dish was located on one of Liberty's moons in MechCommander 2)
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: 07 June 2011, 05:33:41 »
Page 26, Static Defenses:

"... although tar-
get sites ocated within population centers ..."

an l is missing from located.

Suggested fix:
"... although tar-
get sites located within population centers ..."

-- Grendel Roberts
"
-- Elias Crichell

hussar

• Private
« Reply #10 on: 24 October 2011, 17:31:55 »
Page 8
Ceres Metals:

Marauder is misspelled as Maruader.

Jayof9s

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2013, 13:52:02 »
Page 26, Decatur

Under Duchy RTC the location is listed as "Dectaur", I assume it should be the continent "Decatur".

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #12 on: 29 November 2017, 21:04:36 »
Hello all.  The following is official errata for Objectives: Capellan Confederation.  Thanks to MadCapellan for putting this together.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Register