Author Topic: Blood Moona Luna  (Read 14171 times)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
Blood Moona Luna
« on: 23 April 2017, 22:53:26 »
My regular days off are on the weekend now with this new job. I hope you guys will come by and see me at work.  >:D
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Blood Moona Luna
« Reply #1 on: 24 April 2017, 20:42:30 »
Wow! Regular days off! And weekend days off! That is something customers get to have.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2017, 00:06:16 »
I call them patients where I'm working now.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2017, 00:22:35 »
I have no patients. Just customers with no patience.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2017, 04:42:10 »
Clang are you a full time blood sucker now?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: 29 April 2017, 09:08:34 »
Clang are you a full time blood sucker now?

Yes. After the Clang-a-Mom passed away I was free to pursue a job with less flexibility, harder work, further away but weekends off like everybody else I know.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #6 on: 30 April 2017, 09:23:54 »
Sorry about Clang-a-Mom.  :'(

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: 30 April 2017, 21:21:46 »
Sorry about Clang-a-Mom.  :'(

Thanks. She had been sick for a long time and passed away peacefully in the hospital.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: 01 May 2017, 13:44:14 »
Weekends off?    ::)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: 02 May 2017, 00:17:41 »
Weekends off?    ::)

Strange, but yes weekends and holidays off now. I took a new job in South Seattle as a phlebotomist for a company called Labcore.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #10 on: 02 May 2017, 00:22:38 »
Weekends

Off

What the hell is that?

Is that something customers get to have?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: 02 May 2017, 00:24:07 »
Weekends

Off

What the hell is that?

Is that something customers get to have?

So it would seem.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #12 on: 02 May 2017, 00:29:35 »
Oh.

Crap.

I don't get those kind of things.  :'(

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #13 on: 02 May 2017, 09:54:41 »
I get weekends off if I am not traveling but this year I have been traveling a lot

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #14 on: 02 May 2017, 21:00:32 »
Traveling.

I don't get to do that either.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #15 on: 02 May 2017, 23:04:16 »
Traveling for work and fun are two way different things

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #16 on: 05 May 2017, 00:40:41 »
Travelling in basketball is also a lot different.....just saying!   O0

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #17 on: 06 May 2017, 08:21:52 »
Travelling in basketball is also a lot different.....just saying!   O0

Yes but that is rarely ever called. 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: 06 May 2017, 13:14:45 »

*Clang calls a basketball.*

Stop traveling already!
« Last Edit: 07 May 2017, 12:12:37 by Clangador »
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2017, 06:17:31 »

*Clang called a basketball.*

Stop traveling already!

Nope.  No can do.  Need to make money to be able to push cheeseburgers down my throat. 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2017, 12:18:24 »
Do you ever eat jeeze burgers?
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #21 on: 07 May 2017, 19:50:56 »
Do you ever eat jeeze burgers?

No but I have had a squeeze burger

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2017, 23:22:56 »
Damn it, now I want a hamburger.  :(
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #23 on: 08 May 2017, 00:15:46 »
Damn it, now I want a hamburger.  :(

I'm about 24 hours from a hamburger

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: 08 May 2017, 23:26:25 »
I'm about 24 hours from a hamburger

I went into AM/PM this afternoon and purchased one of their truly magnificent examples on a hamburger. It only made me want a really hamburger even more. Then the Clang-a-Wife has fixed BBQ meatballs when I got home. It was closer, but still substitute f a truly epicly tasty hamburger.  :(
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #25 on: 09 May 2017, 07:17:30 »
Got a Whopper in Shanghai which is not terrible.  Better than AM/PM

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #26 on: 09 May 2017, 22:42:38 »
Had a Checkers peppercorn steak burger today. It was actually pretty good.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #27 on: 09 May 2017, 23:14:30 »

Finding a hamburger in the gutter is probably better than an AM/PM burger. I think AM/PM had to agree only to sell burgers in North America so as to escape worldwide criminal charges.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #28 on: 10 May 2017, 23:31:33 »
Found this on line. Don't trust the links, so I just copied it.

AMPM Food Reviews

By: Josh Adachi

AMPM - So good it hurts

Recently my work changed buildings, and we ended up about 1.5 minutes from an AMPM, which essentially meant that if I wanted to, I could get in my car, listen to half of a song, grab a snack from AMPM, wait in line, and listen to the rest of the song on my way back to work without anybody knowing I was gone.

It started with the BBQ Rib Sandwich. I had to try it, as McRibs were seldom available. As you are probably aware, AMPM food is a wolf disguised in sheep's clothing. There is a good chance your inner sanctuary will regret your food choice at the AMPM. Despite this (because of this?) I had a strange desire to review AMPM's food selection.

Reviewing AMPM requires a unique rating scale as one must judge not only on taste, but on how much intestinal discomfort you will feel after indulging.

PRESENTING THE AMPM DUAL FOOD SCALE:

Flavor:

1. Tastes like butt
2. Tastes like toe
3. Tastes like chicken
4. Tastes like it's got butter inside
5. Reason to live

After Effects:

1. Look Ma! No Pain!
2. Mild Discomfort
3. Regret
4. Remorse
5. Your body is trying to replace itself

I know the scales don't really match up. A 5 on the flavor scale is good, while a 5 on the AE scale will turn you into a praying man, however, I neglected to make these scales correlate as I figured people have their own reasons for eating. I know this sounds gross, but sometimes I'm so hungry, that nothing but a good gut check will get my mind off of food. Now that I've admitted this sad fact to you, let's get on with the reviews:

1. Breakfast Burrito

Flavor - 1
After Effects - 3

NO! This is ridiculous. Eggs do not form tiny beads when cooked. And while Tortillas don't specifically jump off the pallet, I've never known them have the flavor of a pallet. This food item is ******, and I wouldn't wish it on a homeless man. I drenched the thing with hot sauce just so that I would have enough saliva to swallow it. After eating it I still felt like I hadn't received any nutrients whatsoever, and kinda wanted to spit, if not throw up. The beans, flavorless. Even though it was only 1.29, I still feel swindled... Let's move on.

2. Hamburger

Flavor - 2
After Effects - 2

This is more like it (kinda) - food that tastes like cardboard, but in a good way. If you qualified for free lunches from the Rowland Unified School District circa 1985-1992, this hamburger may taste eerily familiar. Oddly enough, I do find myself craving these sorts of hamburgers, as the chewiness of the patty gives you an almost intimate connection with the cow and the machines that processed it. While you won't feel that same discomfort as some of AMPM's other faire, you won't necessarily feel like running around for a full 1/2 hour of recess either. The ability to add your own condiments adds to this burger's "appeal".

3. Monster Taquitos- Chicken, Beef

Flavor - 4.5
After Effects - 3

One of the latest endeavors by the fine chef's at AMPM, the Monster Taquitos are fun and satisfying any time of day. I discovered them at breakfast. The tortilla is crispy, and crumby at the same time. It's one of those interesting texture's that changes briefly in your mouth in an addictive way. The meat inside has a nice edgy seasoning that may not be particularly high quality, but is at least made for the ranch-picante generation. That being said, the end of the taquito may still feel like a chore, and you probably don't want to eat two of them, despite your addictive personality. While this won't necessarily liquify the contents of your insides, you may experience a sharp gutcheck, that will have you wishing humans had evolved to absorb nutrients through osmosis. P.S. Despite trying both styles, I didn't review these items separately, since although they are flavored differently, I would have given the exact same review.

4. BBQ Rib Sandwich

Flavor - 5
After Effects - 1.5

This is why you came right? The McRib is gone, and you are jonesing for that processed ribby goodness. The good news is the BBQ Rib Sandwich is arguably better than the McRib. At least I think it is... The last time I had a McRib they didn't put enough bbq sauce, and it ended up tasting like a weird, flat hot dog. No such worries at AMPM, where I exercised my right to slightly over-sauce my 'wich as well as add some diced onions and tomatoes. Depending on the time of day, these vegetables will vary greatly in freshness, but if you're a bacteriophage like me, you don't care that much. Also, you might find your AMPM regularly selling out of the BBQ Rib Sandwich. The reasons for this are obvious- cheap, addictive deliciousness, with relatively few consequences.

5. Hot Dog

Flavor - 3
After Effects - 1

What do you want, it's a Hot Dog... Except, you're not quite sure how long the condiments have been sitting there... And none of your friends are around. That being said, you'll probably have the ability to custom make something you kinda want, and because your stomach has been prepared for this event since you were a small child, your digestive system will have relatively few complaints. For best colon effect, beware the free Chili and Cheese... Which brings me to:

6. Nachos

Flavor - 3
After Effects - 5

So you're stoned, and you've found yourself filling the nacho lid with that hypnotizing brown and yellow tandem of chili and cheese. I can't say I blame you, as I've been there. Yes, you are getting away with murder, as you are getting chili at the volume price of the water behind you, but like all things that are too good to be true, the universe will find a way to make you pay. Personally, I stack jalapenos on each and every bite, which probably didn't soothe my innards. Nevertheless, I will make an educated guess and say these things aren't good for you. Of all the calories these nachos must have, I really wonder how many of them my body retains as I found myself checking the porcelain bowl to see if my soul had escaped. As far taste goes, just imagine salted lard. The joy of eating these nachos isn't so much in the flavor as it is in the calorie reward system, especially after the first two chips, which I grant, are pretty great.

7. Double Stuffed Pizza

Flavor - 2
After Effects - 3

Yeah, I had high hopes for this thing. Like, what if I could just get delicious pizza out of the blue. Anyways, I can't. This is one of those pizzas where they put the cheese inside the crust... And in this case, the crust is on both sides of the pizza. I didn't know that they were stuffed with cheese at first, and I swear, I thought it was just doughy inside the crust. The pepperonis were salty and dried out, and they were the best part. The cheese was forgettable and the sauce was more so there for show. I think they cooked butter into the crust to make it more desirable, but it just threw another salt punch at my face. I know you want pizza, but if pizza tasted like this, you would not want it. Eat only in case of pizza emergency. Something about this wad of pizza-like-material is hard to digest as well. While you won't regret being born, you will wonder when you invited a troll to live inside your bowels.

8. Sausage Biscuit

Flavor - 2
After Effects - 2

Ummmm... This thing's stupid. (Can you tell I'm getting tired of writing about nasty things?) Anyways, I'll get to the point. Even though it's morning, the sausage has been there forever, so when you separate the buns to put condiments on it, you're greeted to an uninviting mass of dough and sausage grease. Then you realize there's not really anything you can put on a sausage biscuit, besides ketchup, which I opted to regulate on a bite by bite basis, by sucking it out of the packets. Not my best breakfast, but not my worst (that would be the breakfast burrito above). In general don't go to AMPM for breakfast, unless you're getting a pastry or something. The Sausage Biscuit is just more salt assault, and devaluation of the American Dollar.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this journey to the AMPM, and through my intestines. Until next time.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #29 on: 11 May 2017, 16:54:06 »
Ugh.

AM/PM it's fit for drunk methheads on LSD and force fed thru a tube in a sensory deprivation tank.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #30 on: 11 May 2017, 18:15:44 »
Try the all new AM/PM Giant Nacho Suppository!  It's filling.   

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: 11 May 2017, 19:14:54 »
Try the all new AM/PM Giant Nacho Suppository!  It's filling.

No matter which orifice you shove it in...
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #32 on: 15 May 2017, 10:06:46 »
No matter which orifice you shove it in...

That sounds like first hand knowledge

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #33 on: 16 May 2017, 15:15:53 »
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!   :-X

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #34 on: 16 May 2017, 21:41:23 »
TMI?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: 17 May 2017, 00:01:08 »

Olive bar of the gods.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: 17 May 2017, 14:06:07 »
I wish that was mushrooms

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: 17 May 2017, 23:58:03 »
So you a shrooms man huh...
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #38 on: 18 May 2017, 12:14:48 »
So you a shrooms man huh...

My wife refers to it as troll food.  And of coarse that I am a troll  ???

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #39 on: 19 May 2017, 23:53:06 »
Well, if it is troll food, give it to Worktroll.........just saying....... O:-)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #40 on: 22 May 2017, 15:42:24 »
Well, if it is troll food, give it to Worktroll.........just saying....... O:-)

Does he still have teeth?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #41 on: 22 May 2017, 22:20:33 »
I don't know. And I am not going to disturb him any more than he is already disturbed.

Which is quite a lot, actually. Very disturbing.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: 23 May 2017, 23:39:44 »
Does he still have teeth?

They have diamonds for teeth.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #43 on: 24 May 2017, 13:19:15 »
I don't know. And I am not going to disturb him any more than he is already disturbed.

Which is quite a lot, actually. Very disturbing.

A friend of mine met him long ago and I can confirm what you say. 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: 25 May 2017, 00:22:49 »
***A ball of Spam evolves intelligence and discovers the meaning of life right before being eaten by a pack a hungry Californian hyenas.***
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #45 on: 29 May 2017, 15:37:18 »
You know we supposedly have a Wolverine here and a few Gray Wolves   O0

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #46 on: 30 May 2017, 21:16:07 »
Well, we certainly have a bull because somebody is leaving a lot of bullshit around here.....just saying.....

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #47 on: 31 May 2017, 00:47:02 »
Well, we certainly have a bull because somebody is leaving a lot of bullshit around here.....just saying.....

We can't talk about what happens in a WallyWorld store as that is not a natural habitat!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #48 on: 31 May 2017, 13:19:04 »
I don't know about that....there are some people that I see so often in the store I work in that the store may well be their natural habitat.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: 02 June 2017, 00:05:27 »
I don't know about that....there are some people that I see so often in the store I work in that the store may well be their natural habitat.

Maybe it's a symbiotic relationship. I know I see a lot of mouth breathers at my local Walmart.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #50 on: 05 June 2017, 09:28:26 »

You should do a teeth audit.  Average per customer would be interesting. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #51 on: 05 June 2017, 22:19:28 »
No. It wouldn't. Trust me.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #52 on: 05 June 2017, 22:58:40 »

You could open your own dental practice and, with teeth like that, nobody would even notice if you weren't a dentist.
« Last Edit: 06 June 2017, 23:52:36 by Clangador »
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #53 on: 06 June 2017, 13:33:07 »

I did this at the one and only NASCAR event I went to.  There were more women without all their teeth than African Americans there. 

It was scary

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #54 on: 06 June 2017, 23:53:49 »
I did this at the one and only NASCAR event I went to.  There were more women without all their teeth than African Americans there. 

It was scary

That is a rather low bar to meet.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #55 on: 07 June 2017, 01:23:30 »
Well, low bars is the strong suit of the Nascar fans. Sorta like limbo with only left turns.  }:)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #56 on: 07 June 2017, 16:30:24 »
Well, low bars is the strong suit of the Nascar fans. Sorta like limbo with only left turns.  }:)

It's like Walmart on a Saturday with more beer consumption

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #57 on: 07 June 2017, 19:51:04 »
You have no idea.................and I wish I didn't either.   :(

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #58 on: 08 June 2017, 10:45:23 »
Walmart would be better if they let you drink at work  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #59 on: 08 June 2017, 23:21:22 »
It sure would be nice!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #60 on: 08 June 2017, 23:44:28 »

***Clang walks by the liquor section and notices the drinks are getting restless.***
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #61 on: 11 June 2017, 19:05:43 »
Liquor section?  We have a liquor section?

Where is my drinking cap?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #62 on: 11 June 2017, 21:44:42 »
Right next to Clang's dunce cap and my Big Fuzzy Hat.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #63 on: 12 June 2017, 08:20:09 »
BT Party Fez!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #64 on: 12 June 2017, 22:23:56 »
Much better than the CBT gaming thong for men.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #65 on: 13 June 2017, 08:22:08 »
Much better than the CBT gaming thong for men.

We told you not to order an XS

Claiming you liked the butt floss look

But would you listen?  NO

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #66 on: 15 June 2017, 01:30:16 »
He never listens.

Never.

He isn't listening even now.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #67 on: 15 June 2017, 02:33:10 »
He has little nubs of skin that cover his ears when he's not talking

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #68 on: 21 June 2017, 22:57:06 »
I thought he had his head stuck up his ass........................just saying................. 8)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #69 on: 25 June 2017, 02:29:11 »
I thought he had his head stuck up his ass........................just saying................. 8)

No that would not create a seal

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #70 on: 26 June 2017, 01:17:45 »
What kind of seal would it not create....... ::)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #71 on: 27 June 2017, 05:02:41 »
Air tight

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #72 on: 12 July 2017, 20:42:18 »
Wait a second........we have been here before.........was there a time loop when the lights went out?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #73 on: 12 July 2017, 21:31:25 »
Well, there is a Delorean parked outside with steaming ice coming off it...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #74 on: 13 July 2017, 01:04:06 »
What the heck? The emoticons have changed!  O:-)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #75 on: 13 July 2017, 01:13:04 »
We can't talk about what happens in a WallyWorld store as that is not a natural habitat!
I work at a restaurant/bar.  Some of our regulars I swear to god spend more time there than at home.
We should start charging them rent since they practically live there.

What the heck? The emoticons have changed!  O:-)
:|

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #76 on: 17 July 2017, 00:14:19 »
*SIGH* Does the bar have Timbiqui Dark?  ^-^

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #77 on: 17 July 2017, 13:36:35 »
*A blue fur covered Bar tender arrives and gives Achoo a Timbiqui Dark with a frost mug. He silently leaves after leaving a note.  He disappears from Achoo's view, he stealthy sneaks around and steals Achoo's pants with his wallet he's wearing. The Note is just crayon scribble*
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #78 on: 18 July 2017, 00:52:53 »
*Let's be honest here, I am not wearing any pants.  O:-)*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #79 on: 18 July 2017, 08:47:00 »
*covering his eyes after getting glimpse of pure pink.*
Could you at LEAST put on UnderPants!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #80 on: 18 July 2017, 11:45:40 »
Are they really underpants if they aren't under anything though?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #81 on: 18 July 2017, 14:19:36 »
Nope. No pants. Blame Wombat. And no kilt either. Wombat likes to hide under kilts. Not going there. No loin cloth either. Wombat uses them as towels. No robes, Wombat uses them as a tent. While you are wearing them. All I have is the Censortron blur hiding my naughty bits.  ^-^

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #82 on: 27 July 2017, 02:00:07 »
That's a lot of blur

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #83 on: 27 July 2017, 02:14:09 »
I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is
No

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #84 on: 27 July 2017, 03:25:55 »
A 747?

You must have a big head  O0

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #85 on: 27 July 2017, 04:14:28 »
My head is normal size for a cybernetic abomination.
Like I said: It wasn't easy.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #86 on: 27 July 2017, 05:21:56 »
and what would normal be?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #87 on: 27 July 2017, 05:32:06 »
You have a bobble head for a head, BoP?