Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wait until Payton trades for Wade Wilson next year....
Mine's around $50 on a $350 pledge (no neoprene mats).  That's also about what it cost for me to get another recent crowdfunded game (Frosthaven) shipped via UPS ground, which came in a 17.5x13x11.5 box and weighed just under 40 pounds.  So it seems about right to me.
Mine has held steady at $187, no mats, Wisconsin, $1170 pre-shipping order total.
I'd just run, Mechwarrior: Destiny.

How well does Destiny do with Alpha Strike and TW.
That would be a pretty cool canon paint scheme.
It's Reactive armor, not Reflective.  That was my mistake.  Won't help against LB-X pellets, but does make missiles and artillery significantly less effective.
So... yes and no.

The construction rules in the tech manual can be used to change a record sheet because everything's built in accordance with them. However, those are the rules for building a new mech from the ground up. If you're on a campaign, you would use the unit customization rules in Campaign Operations to modify an existing machine.
I humbly submit that the 2nd Falcon Sentinels have a Jade/green body/fuselage, navy blue with steel panels for the limbs, and red accents on the blue.

It will be interesting when reflective variant runs in to Liao LB-x  packing Snake BattleMech.
Low bar.

Fair point. However, he did learn from the mistakes his grandfather and mother made and didn't repeat them. IMO, another bat-shit crazy Chancellor might have been enough to send the CC over the rails.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register