Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 136752 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hijinks show up whether I want them to or not. What can I say but ^%!%&??%#!**%%~*&*((^%#&*&^^%$@@((*^??<__))(&!@#$%^&*())!!!!!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Uuuuoooo... The old man swore !

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Only you can and maybe BirdofPrey can read that machine code language he was saying.
« Last Edit: 11 November 2021, 12:56:48 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Actually, it's machine code for a delicious apple pie recipe.

Hey Achoo? Is it two ounces of nutmeg or two ounces of cumin, they both have that same symbol.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You are using the wrong translation program. Again.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler leans over to scrutinize true tanker's translator. )

What....why are you using 20th Century era Speak & Spell jury rigged to a Apple Nano player??
« Last Edit: 14 November 2021, 14:54:52 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
WOW! That is almost Blakist level tech!

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
now don't go around giving those damn Blakists airs sir, they're ego is already writing checks their asses can't cash.
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Credit is due where credit is due. The same with blame.  :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Credit owed by using flame throwers on them to payback.  >:D

BirdofPrey

• Major
Only you can and maybe BirdofPrey can read that machine code language he was saying.
Parsing error messages is such a pain, though.
Easier to just turn him off and then on again or get a new one.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not sure that he can be rebooted to clear all of the errors. Some of them are in the firmware.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Some of the Astechs Weasels (whom may have passing resemblance to Abbott and Costello) were hanging out in back of the lair, hear this as they scavenging stuff from Achoo's lair.   Thinking about it, one tells the other go get something. Within minute or two comes back pair of heavy duty mech scale jumper cables.  Then proceeds to attach to truetanker and somehow accidentally a BirdofPrey drone next to him.  With yell, a beatup Locust IIC painted pink starts up and burns out it's fusion engine as it sparks both truetanker & BirdofPrey to give them jump start.]

[As they light the room, and recover. Both have since swapped bodies and personalities.  As truetanker (mind?) has sent to the BirdofPrey drone, while drone took over truetanker miniature Black Knight Mech body.

Well, i guess that one way to reboot...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
****** it! I like that Locust IIC! (Achoo grabs his trusty double barreled pump action 1 gauge shotgun and guns down the weasel astechs.) Dang it! Now I gotta get a 'Mech recovery vehicle to take old Naked Tweety to the shop.

wolfgar

• Captain
I got it boss
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Boss???? Huh???? I have a minion????!!!!!

wolfgar

• Captain
Part time only

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Achoo.  Don't you remember you have all those Ferret and Weasels on your payroll take care of the planet? Nevermind the Catgirls in the bar over yonder.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Those are employees, hanger-ons and moochers. And cute catgirls. I don't have minions.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, minions or not, its still not going get your Locust IIC replacement parts.

(Looks at screen on on the Underground surveillance camera showing the remains of the Locust IIC being uses as various non-mech purposes such as planter, what's left of the legs used as a swing set for weasel and ferret kids, while the many of the surviving astechs are playing cards waiting for Planet Express to make their delivery.) 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I have already replaced it. In a batchall. Well, I stole it. Fair and square stole it. Actually I have something like a trinaries worth. That I won in a batchall. Well, actually a card game. So they are all mine, sort of semi-legally. Hmm, I should go steal, er, acquire a lot of spare parts for them.

BirdofPrey

• Major
I've heard you can win an entire planet with a football game, so winning a few mechs playing cards sounds reasonable.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That was the Ghost Bears in December 0f 3051. And they used elementals from the 68th Striker Cluster's 78th Elemental Support Binary. So, it wasn't really much of a game. The score was 84 to 3. The Sheliak All-Star team ended up getting mauled. How they scored that field goal is beyond me.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler sips his seasonal spice rum at the bar when he notices in the bar top there in fact sport cards in the thick transparent lacquer varnish.  Peer closely, Achoo is on one of the card with No.13 on his youngish (he was young?) jersey. Wearing a Wachoo Aerospace Jets uniform on.)

Hmmm....must been before Elementals were playing American football.
« Last Edit: 23 December 2021, 23:10:17 by Wrangler »

Wombat

• Captain
[the lump under the carpet giggles softly and goes back to chewing on a bumper from a 1972 Ford Pinto.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
RED ALERT!!!! WOMBAT ON THE LOOSE!!!

BirdofPrey

• Major
[BoP fires the high explosive, armor piercing, welcome back cannon at the carpet lump]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I will be hiding here is my safe room drinking my saferoom vodka for a while.....................

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
( * Gives " Carpet " a bowl of Eggnog for the Holidays, made from Achoo's saferoom vodka he pinched earlier for private consumption later. )

* Whistles a popular song for no reason...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*Opens fire on the person whistling popular songs for no reason for no reason.*

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAMRATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATKABLAM KABLAM KABLAM KABLAM KABLAM KABLAM

Register