Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 136067 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo walks out of his hideyhole wearing his underwear, a bathrobe and fuzzy pink bunny slippers, microwares 2 big burritos, gets two beers and walks back into his hideyhole, shuts the door, opens the door, pulls in the welcome mat and shuts the door again.]
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
<{Audio Click Noise}>
 [As everyone is finished staring in silence of the horrible scene they witnessed.  After moment, patrons start ordering double orders of their drinks and the Cat Girl waitresses and bartender join in to erase the image from their minds.]

[...else where a picture is printed out in lair of the Wombat to add to his collection of pictures of Achoo on wall.  Disappointed no pants were being worn.]
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
Yeah, i need a couple of fingers of good and proper moonshine for this one. I need to kill those braincells
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Keep it up and the next time I will wear speedos. And nobody wants to see me in speedos. Ever. You have been warned.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You'll get ticket speeding in one those.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
+ sells tickets to the Achoo in a speedo look-alike contest +

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ain't happening folks.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler sips from his beer as bunch of former Elementals turn Achoonian (?) Cops storm the bar and grab truetanker for suggesting crimes against humanities - Catgirls are people too)

Well, that's one less threat to our very existence.

wolfgar

• Captain
thank the gods that stupidity is over, what is the next one going to be
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I don't know, the FedRats are still waiting for their government to pay their random after they did heavy raid on the planet.
Their still working in the scullery in the bar and cleaning up the debris outside.
« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 22:09:01 by Wrangler »

wolfgar

• Captain
so what do you think, prisoner escape attempt or slave revolt?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Knowing truetanker, he will call in some of those "missing" WoB Divisions or Level IIs of his drop on the prison.  Have Prison Riot Disco party and then head their "Master" back here to continue his commentary against humanities.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Knowing truetanker, he will call in some of those "missing" WoB Divisions or Level IIs of his drop on the prison.  Have Prison Riot Disco party and then head their "Master" back here to continue his commentary against humanities frails. (Fixed)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Knowing you truetanker, your just frailing around on the discofloor!  Properly waking up old man Achoo!

{Wrangler then flinches thinking what he just said about Achoo.}

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Security Wealses show up to smack Wrangler for his attention to details...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wrangler doesn't have the ability to pay attention to details. Or post anything remotely decipherable.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Holy Wombat, Batman...

Achoo is still kickin'!

Sup frail?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmm, I think he's stays in his bomb shelter/vault room under the bar.

I think he's in retirement now.  With no daily Wombat taunting/torments, he got nothing to do I suspect.

{Wrangler turns to his rum drink, which he believes his been nursing too long since it's lost ts flavor and smooth punch.  He then press button on the noteputer see if any good gigs off planet have finally come up that can pay for his unit's expenses.}

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Sadly guilty on all counts there. Without my sworn nemesis it has gotten boring....................

wolfgar

• Captain
 A little quiet now and then is a good thing. Allows one to decompress, to enjoy life. The Wombat will return eventually, as will perfidious Davions, or bloody Kuritans, you all know this is true.

Wombat

• Captain
[Without warning, preamble, or a 1920's piano into, Wombat falls out of the ceiling onto a table; making a satisfying splat right into an oversized bowl of oatmeal. He lays there for a few minutes before doing the backstroke.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
Don't mistake that for extra protein in the oatmeal.

This protein will eat you!
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
{Wrangler, turns his head and see the splattered form of Wombat laying on what appears to be floor that has developed very deep cracks.}

{Without warning, the floor caves and Wombat falls into the bunker of Achoo with a large thump and lots of swearing and groans}
{From side doors Ferrets goons immediately lay down steel plates and bolt them intact parts the floor with jackhammers!}
{After few minutes, and half dozen mini "Coffee Breaks", the job is done and a large maroon colored Persian rug over the plate}

Hmm, well at least the floor was fixed.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* Gives Wombat a 9.8 for his imitation of ' A Swan Diving like an Anvil! in a Bowl of Oatmeal. " entrance... but only a 4.4 for his backstroke.

Bravo...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
What was all that racket! Can't you see I was hibernating here!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You DiDN't notice that Wombat, the actual one fell into your underground hibernation chamber???
Lordy, you're a hard one to wake up from that!   We've been able to see down into your sub-apartment for months. 

We finally had to cover it up with metal plate and carpet.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
My bedroom is off to the side on the main floor. I keep the crocklegators down there.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oh...that's why there was screaming coming from when the Ferrets thugs fell down there when they were pulling the metal plate over the hole.

BirdofPrey

• Major
That's on them.
You're supposed to drop the smoke grenades in first so the damn dirty mutants down there don't see you.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm not worried about it. Achoo has like a armored door down there, they won't get in.