Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Let alone international shipping. We live in hope :)

BTW, anyone seen their shipping appear?

not yet, just checked 1900, 25 April ... all quiet on the front.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Project Aphrodite
« Last post by ColBosch on 25 April 2024, 17:55:04 »
Speak for yourself, my dunks would be incredible.

Simply the best osteoporosis. Like you wouldn't believe.
Assault BA suits tend to be tough and well-armed, but they're also slow and unable to use omni transportation.  As such, they need dedicated vehicle transports if they want to get anywhere on a battlefield.  What are some of the better/personal favorites for this duty?  Using both the standard and optional rules for transporting BA regarding infantry bay size.
A mech who's pilot is not in it at the time would presumably be shut down anyway.
Looking forward to Without Question next month

Same here, but I'm wondering what's going on with Shadow of the Dragon?
« Last post by Caesar Steiner for Archon on 25 April 2024, 17:30:38 »
Realistically, you wouldn't want to live on Mars even after a successful terraforming effort but BT has ignored the long term effects of living in low g environments so *shrug*

Speak for yourself, my dunks would be incredible.
Off Topic / How to make a package that looks like...
« Last post by ThePW on 25 April 2024, 17:12:23 »
My youngest kid is Autistic. My youngest kid loves Spong Bob Square Pants. I suspect his ability to communicate with his world has been helped greatly because of the SBSP IP...

Here's my dilemma. We purchased a PC game without the original packaging. Kid's like awesome! (where the hell is box?). My wife, having had the ability to move mountains because of all her children, did not bat a eyelash and MADE a box, with lots of printer ink, paper and tape.

What I would like to do (because Ebay is ridiculous) is make a proper box, just like how it would be Manufactured. My question is, HOW? My Navy Legacy Threat Assessment system still works and immediately prompted Concerns[tm] on this, because lawyers sue people for doing things like this (when it comes to making a buck on stuff like that), I would imagine. So first off, is it possible at all (let alone worth the risks) and even if i was allowed, does it require a factory setting worth of equipment to do it?
« Last post by SteelRaven on 25 April 2024, 17:10:50 »
I forgot about JHS Terra having profiles on the planets I'll have to go have a look

Quite amusing that they made Venus worse and mars while successful because of all the room on Terra (with a smaller population) noone wants to live on Mars

Realistically, you wouldn't want to live on Mars even after a successful terraforming effort but BT has ignored the long term effects of living in low g environments so *shrug*
Welp… a little over a month later, I’ve finished with the final season of The Expanse. My only regret is that I didn’t find the show sooner. I’m clearly going to have to track down the books to take care of the dangling plots, but it sounds like most fans of the series suggest starting from the first books

OF the decpticon cassets, i loved Ravage, ratbat and Rumble.  i also had Slugfest and Overkill from the G1 collection (see here)

I’m only missing Ratbat, Slugfest, and Overkill to be G1 cartoon complete. I really need to track them down via ebay one of these days.
I...might've done it differently.  ECM? Meet Active Probe.  They cancel each other out, done.

In some ways, harder to do, but in so MANY ways tabletop, easier if the hard counter is exactly that.

My job was to incorporate the errata, not to make editorial changes, but given my druthers I absolutely would've greatly simplified the whole gamut of electronic warfare and stealth equipment.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]