Author Topic: Pre-Confederation Capellan Governments  (Read 1089 times)

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
Pre-Confederation Capellan Governments
« on: 22 February 2019, 03:28:17 »
I just have a couple of quick questions, to make sure I’m getting things straight here.

Capella seems to have had several government changes before the Confederation. So far, I’ve counted the Capellan Republic, the Capellan Co-Prosperity Sphere, the Capellan Holdfast, the Capellan Hegemony, and finally the Capellan Commonality. Is that correct?

Also, in HBHL, I noticed a possible discrepancy: the Sian Supremacy is mentioned in the text, but the map of the formation of the CapCon shows the Sian Commonwealth. Which of these is accurate?
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Register