Author Topic: Collections  (Read 26194 times)

Harabec

Re: Collections
« Reply #90 on: 12 March 2011, 19:33:46 »
My collection started when it first came out.  Had about a shoe box full from boosters.  Then a few years ago I got some friends to play and spent about $150 on ebay lots and got probably 350 units, with about 75 mechs I think.  Then spent a couple days printing and making terrain and have a plastic storage full of buildings.  Its all still at my parents house in my home town,  kinda miss playing it now.

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #91 on: 25 March 2011, 01:10:59 »
I used to be a lvl 1 BM here in Phx. I've got a little bit of stuff sitting in a tackle box. I'm using the infantry for BT games. The rest is just sitting except for my Headmaster Atlas perched on the base of my DnD Colossal Red Dragon. Kind of like the Big friend/Little friend thing.
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

LordKnightFandragon

• Sergeant
  • Knights Republic, Forward for the Guard!!
« Reply #92 on: 25 March 2011, 01:32:06 »
My Collection is pretty big and while it sits in the boxes I use to carry them in most the time now i sometimes play a game or 2 with my Brother and dad.  Mostly been working on my KRL Modded Stars....good thing im done with them now....my life's work is complete hahah
Republic Lord Legionnaire Fandragon Crimsonspirit
Knights Republic of Lerlide
-Nothing will prevent us,  the Legionnaires of the Knights Republic from achieving the Ultimate Victory!

Toqtamish

• Private
« Reply #93 on: 27 March 2011, 14:42:03 »
I just dug out my collection last week. Its a very large collection as I started when the game first came out and was a Battlemaster for it too. I bought a storage unit with 7 drawers in it from Walmart and put all my minis it. Filled the whole thing. Looking at starting to play again especially since I have them out and in sight now.

Register