Author Topic: ERROR - Can't Access Own Post  (Read 2845 times)

Shivetya

• Recruit
ERROR - Can't Access Own Post
« on: 23 July 2021, 00:00:40 »
Hey All, trying to access a post I made in Fan Fiction (https://bg.battletech.com/forums/fan-fiction/accounts-of-the-trials-of-kindraa-lynn-jannik-74379/) the other night. Clicking on it does not allow me to access the post, and instead refreshes the page. Removing the numbers (74379) gets me to the post page (or going "next" from the previous post). That was my first post, so wasn't sure if the system was working as intended - but it seems odd to have a topic this difficult to access.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: ERROR - Can't Access Own Post
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2021, 01:07:53 »
Shivetya,

Sorry, not clear what's happened here. I can access your post via post history, but not via the thread.

I've PMed you the contents of the post. Let me clean up the old one, and then try posting again, thanks, as a new thread.

Cheers,

Worktroll
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Shivetya

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2021, 02:26:04 »
Worked as intended! Thanks.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2021, 08:26:48 »
just chiming in to note that I noticed this once before on a general discussion post a few weeks ago so it's not a totally isolated incident

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 25 July 2021, 23:42:13 »
It happened to me in fan designs as well. I mostly ignored it but since someone else brought it up I suppose I’ll speak up too.
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

Register