Author Topic: Blood Spirit/Snow Raven Mechs-For-WarShips Deal  (Read 280 times)

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
Blood Spirit/Snow Raven Mechs-For-WarShips Deal
« on: 09 February 2024, 15:04:04 »
I’d like to get some clarification on something if I could.

FM:CC first outlined the deal made between Clans Blood Spirit and Snow Raven, where the Spirits would trade some of their WarShips to the Ravens for some of the Ravens’ second-line Mechs. FM:WC states the terms of that deal more specifically: the Ravens traded a Galaxy’s worth of ‘Mechs for three of the Spirits’ WarShips.

The Spirit entry claims in one place that Omicron Galaxy was formed from the final shipment in 3010, but I think that was intended to state Omega Galaxy, as Omicron was formed over a century prior according to its fluff, and Omega’s fluff confirms its origin and date of formation.

To clarify, are the terms in FM:WC correct? Because some of the text in the history section of the Spirits seems to vaguely imply more than just a single Galaxy, but every specific entry I can find says that it was just a single Galaxy’s worth, which became Omega Galaxy.
« Last Edit: 09 February 2024, 15:11:29 by tassa_kay »
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels