Author Topic: MechWarrior Second Edition Not on Drivethrurpg?  (Read 1373 times)

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
MechWarrior Second Edition Not on Drivethrurpg?
« on: 14 February 2020, 19:32:15 »
I was wondering since I have the book and wanted to get the PDF why MechWarrior Second Edition is not on drivethrurpg
I ask because the other MechWarrior Second Edition only books (BattleTech: MechWarrior Companion 2nd, and BattleTech: MechWarrior Companion 2nd) are there.
As these books are all but useless without MechWarrior Second Edition why are they being offered and not the corebook?

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: MechWarrior Second Edition Not on Drivethrurpg?
« Reply #1 on: 14 February 2020, 20:18:23 »
Hi Victor. The reason an older product would not be for sale on our store or DriveThruRPG, is that we don’t have electronic file for it, or when there was a big push by FanPro to scan and digitize older material (over a decade ago), for whatever reason the particular product was never gotten to. Since such time scanning and digitizing has not been a priority, especially for discontinued lines.

So, while it makes no sense to you or I why they would have scanned in a MW2 supplement, but not MW2, it is what it is. I would like to remedy this someday, but again low priority.
« Last Edit: 14 February 2020, 20:35:40 by Adrian Gideon »
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
Re: MechWarrior Second Edition Not on Drivethrurpg?
« Reply #2 on: 14 February 2020, 20:22:31 »
Your answer makes sense, I was just wondering.  :thumbsup: