Author Topic: 2011-07-02 Unit Digest: Knights Defensor [BattleCorps Exclusive]  (Read 2926 times)

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
An order of knights-militant of the New Avalon Catholic Church

Craig Reed illustrates for us a new order of a militant knights founded by the New Avalon Catholic Church after the Jihad.

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
What a Great Unit, I really love the idea of the Knights Defensor, if there is any thing wrong with this Unit Digest for me ... I would like to know what color scheme(s) & the unit markings are ?, Many Thanks for the new unit  [rockon].

Dave.

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
I like it a lot.  I have my quibbles, but those are mostly sectarian things best left alone here.
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Klep

• Captain
The flavor behind this unit is really fantastic.  This is definitely the best of these that I've seen so far.  I hope to hear more of these guys in the future.

Sagan

• Sergeant
I want to second what Davion_Boy_74 said and have a color scheme and the unit markings.
You guys should get FPG & the CSO on this ASAP.  8)

Dark_Falcon

• Warrant Officer
  • Over, under, or through.
I want to second what Davion_Boy_74 said and have a color scheme and the unit markings.
You guys should get FPG & the CSO on this ASAP.  8)

Quite Concur.
To the utmost!