Author Topic: "Battle for Ireland" - Desert Games, Gilbert, AZ - March 17  (Read 159 times)

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I paid for my Atlas by selling action figures.
SITUATION
British Isles, Terra
17 March 3151
The Wolves and the Falcons, in their bid to conquer the Republic of the Sphere and become the ilClan, have invaded Terra itself. As Alaric’s Wolves are luring the Northwind Highlanders into a trap in Scotland, the Emerald Isles are the site of several smaller battles between the Clans and the Republic forces.

Desert Games is the former Games U, and is located at 1550 N Stonehenge Dr, Gilbert, AZ.
Game start is 12:30pm. First round initiative will be rolled at 1pm.

Miniatures & record sheets for pre-made forces will be available, but players may also bring their own forces created in accordance with the scenario:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W2ZXeImlplMsSUeWqy-lUbK7t7oTnA-aXFFLptJKaUs/edit?usp=sharing

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Re: "Battle for Ireland" - Desert Games, Gilbert, AZ - March 17
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2024, 16:14:59 »
The Battle From March 17th is On March 17th?   It's like Magic.  Irish St. Patty's Day Magic!
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Joel47

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I paid for my Atlas by selling action figures.
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2024, 18:23:28 »
And the store is on Stonehenge Drive!

Hellraiser

• Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #3 on: 07 March 2024, 15:59:55 »
HAH!
Love it

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo