Author Topic: Players around Jacksonville, FL. area  (Read 2893 times)

CTViper

• Recruit
Players around Jacksonville, FL. area
« on: 18 August 2019, 16:18:50 »
Any players looking to get some Battletech going around the Jacksonville area?
« Last Edit: 19 August 2019, 04:18:05 by CTViper »

fallen

• Master Sergeant
Re: Players around Jacksonville area
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2019, 21:16:01 »
I must ask, which Jacksonville in which state?

CTViper

• Recruit
Re: Players around Jacksonville area
« Reply #2 on: 19 August 2019, 04:17:17 »
I guess that would help wouldn't it haha? Jacksonville Florida. 

NorthFloridagaming

• Recruit
Re: Players around Jacksonville, FL. area
« Reply #3 on: 29 September 2019, 12:02:46 »
I live in Jacksonville and played back in the day, I have mechs from the starter set now and would like to get into it again. I have also seen people play at FLGS.

Catzo

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2020, 00:22:39 »
I don't know if this topic is still active, but I live in Jacksonville, FL, and just started playing BattleTech early 2020 with the AGoAC set, I was familiar to it prior through my uncle, who lives in Tulsa OK and has a group up there. I only have been playing mechs but I've been looking to expand into vehicles, it'd be great to have someone to play the game with that's not my family since I can't seem to convince any of my friends to play it.

Grey Rabbit

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 21 November 2020, 23:36:59 »
Hey, dude!

Welcome to the area! The guys at FLGS(both the literal name and figurative experience) play Alpha Strike most Saturdays at 1:00pm. They guys there are pretty cool, but some of them do play with some powerful stuff, so you've been warned.

They do have a Facebook group, NE Florida Battletech, that you can join. They sometimes set up their games and do after action reports there.

I usually can't make it up there, but if you ever want to meet up, my FB handle is Lee Playsgames.  Shoot me a message and maybe we can set something up sometime if you want. I like both Alpha Strike and CBT, but the latter is pretty rusty.

-Lee

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2021, 10:02:09 »
I am going to be in Jacksonville, just wondering if there was anywhere that did a weekly TW rules game?
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."