Author Topic: (Answered) Strike Squadron Bonus Ability (Commander's Edition)  (Read 1664 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
A question regarding the bonus ability for an aerospace strike squadron has come up in our group.

pg. 122 Commander's Edition
Bonus ability: Up to 50 percent of the units in this formation may receive the Speed Demon SPA.  The remaining fighers receive the Golden Goose SPA.

Question is, if no fighters take the Speed Demon SPA, can all the fighters then take the Golden Goose SPA?

Thanks in advance! :)
« Last Edit: 04 September 2019, 14:42:57 by nckestrel »
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Strike Squadron Bonus Ability (Commander's Edition)
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2019, 14:42:21 »
Yes.  It's up to 50%, and 0 is still up to 50%.  Then they would all get Golden Goose.
Poor ground targets...
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: (Answered) Strike Squadron Bonus Ability (Commander's Edition)
« Reply #2 on: 04 September 2019, 23:17:11 »
Thank you for the answer! :thumbsup:  That was the assumption, but I wanted to be clear on it.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index