Author Topic: Looking for RS for Clan Omni Fighters  (Read 1400 times)

Henning

• Private
  • Per aspera ad astra.
Looking for RS for Clan Omni Fighters
« on: 13 January 2020, 11:00:46 »
Hi there

I aim to try out some Omni Fighters for our next CBT game and searched my repository of record sheets PDFs...unfortunately i didn't find any Clan Omni Fighters.

Sarna.net stated these can be found in the RS 3055 unabridged Update, but in the actual version there are none.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot!

Maelwys

• Major
Re: Looking for RS for Clan Omni Fighters
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2020, 21:44:09 »
As far as I know, Sarna and the MUL are correct, its in 3055U Unabridged.

Make sure you're looking at the unabridged version, and not the print version.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2020, 22:23:13 »
There are three versions of RS 3055 Upgrade Unabridged. Sounds like you need to get an updated copy.  (DriveThruRPG or CatalystGameLabs should be able to provide you with that if you bought it from them).

The first was from FanPro and has a Wizkids copyright.  This has the clan omni fighters, but is old and probably is missing some newer variants. (The newer PDF tend to introduce new variants, but I don't know specifically if the clan omni fighters got new variants.)
The second was from CGL and has a Topps 2009 copyright.  This does not have the clan omni fighters at all.  Presumably the version you are looking at.
The third was an updated PDF from CGL and has a Topps 2011 copyright. This is what the MUL and Sarna are referencing.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Kid in the puddle eating mud of CGL contributors
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 15 January 2020, 00:18:50 »
it's the one with the Thunder on the front and says "Mechs and OmniFighters" in the lower righthand corner. mine has 371 pages

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-record-sheet-total-warfare-style-3055-upgrade-unab

the drivethru version looks like the unupgraded one. unsure if you get the newest if you actually download it.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/65321/BattleTech-Record-Sheets-Total-Warfare-Style-3055-Upgrade-Unabridged?term=3055+

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Henning

• Private
  • Per aspera ad astra.
« Reply #4 on: 15 January 2020, 09:00:04 »
Thanks all for your answers.

Seems I have the 2009 version...but the one in the CGL store and @drivethrurpg are the same versions and have only the "Battlemechs" in the lower right corner as well in the description:

BattleTech Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade Unabridged offers players the record sheets for all BattleMechs detailed in BattleTech Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, over 250 in total. This includes all Solaris VII 'Mechs and their variants.

NOTE: This PDF only contains record sheets for 'Mechs and Combat Vehicles; pre-filled record sheets for the other unit types from Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade will be added in the future.

Is this really the right version?

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #5 on: 17 January 2020, 15:11:15 »
You could also print the RS with MegaMekLab.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

Henning

• Private
  • Per aspera ad astra.
« Reply #6 on: 22 January 2020, 14:32:06 »
Thanks. I just reactivated some long forgotten Heavy Metal Aero application and got it that way.