Author Topic: This is Clangluna..........  (Read 130539 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: This is Clangluna..........
« Reply #1080 on: 15 November 2019, 13:08:47 »
Does your throne have a widescreen TV? Cable? A refrigerator full of beer? A back massager? Heated seat? A butt washing feature that proves that all of those gay men are not wrong? Room service?

Neither do I.  :'(
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1081 on: 15 November 2019, 21:50:29 »
I'm sure you have one, just got go deep enough in the Clangluna basement.  Clank properly had one made for you  ::) . o O O (as trap...)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1082 on: 23 November 2019, 01:44:19 »
I don't go anywhere the basements here.....I have watched horror films. Nope. Not going.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1083 on: 24 November 2019, 16:56:56 »
(Achoo in turns walks back to his current Throne in Clangluna-bar/lounge when he suddenly disappears through the floor as Wombat was fiddling with lever on wall.)
Quote from: The Mighty Achoo
What the.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oh my gaud, fell though floor again!

Well hopefully he will land on that other throne supposedly down there...

« Last Edit: 18 December 2019, 22:27:26 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1084 on: 25 November 2019, 21:23:13 »
*sigh* Not again...…………...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1085 on: 05 December 2019, 11:28:54 »
(Wrangler yells down to quickly descending  Achoo)

"Hey, aim for something soft down there!"
« Last Edit: 07 December 2019, 18:49:17 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1086 on: 07 December 2019, 18:25:02 »
*sigh* Well, at least falling in this apparently bottomless pit is allowing me to catch up on my naps.....

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1087 on: 09 December 2019, 14:49:06 »
*sigh* Well, at least falling in this apparently bottomless pit is allowing me to catch up on my naps.....*

Said Achoo to no one else, after all he is falling...

As the bottom nears...

He lands with a large PLOP! and bounces back the way he came, but up...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1088 on: 09 December 2019, 15:51:09 »
(Suddenly through the floor Achoo flings upwards though the skylight window that Wombat had earlier came though.  The patrons of the Clangluna Lounge can hear Achoo land in large flop in a snow bank just out.)

Well, at least he has a spring to his step...or whatever he landed on.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1089 on: 12 December 2019, 13:03:39 »
Ow...……………………...just...……………………..ow. The spring isn't in my step...……………...it's stuck in my arse………………………..ow. xp

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1090 on: 17 December 2019, 16:54:34 »
So you move like Tigger?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1091 on: 18 December 2019, 00:01:38 »
I hope not. Although it would explain his tendency to "Wohohoho!".

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1092 on: 18 December 2019, 10:17:38 »
I thought you were just Cuckoo.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1093 on: 18 December 2019, 14:16:04 »
Don't know about cuckoo...…...but definitely an odd bird.  :thumbsup:

The closest I come to normal is when I pass through the town of Normal, Illinois. Of course I haven't been anywhere near Normal in a while either.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1094 on: 20 December 2019, 09:05:08 »
Well you have a spring in your step...or your butt.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2020, 15:44:27 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1095 on: 26 December 2019, 19:22:12 »
(After 4 days away for the surgical removal of a spring and some recovery time Achoo returns.)

Ahhhhhhhhhh, much better now.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1096 on: 20 January 2020, 21:46:31 »
Glad they did nice patchup job on your...uhh..hmm hind quarters?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1097 on: 24 January 2020, 17:48:22 »
I would much rather have a spring in my step than a spring up my ass anyday!  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1098 on: 24 January 2020, 20:51:11 »
Well, at least sit on your throne without any urge to spring off it.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1099 on: 12 February 2021, 22:34:23 »
I miss Clangadore  :'(

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1100 on: 13 February 2021, 00:03:40 »
I didn't know him.  But he seemed to have a good and offbeat sense of humor. 

And he was a fellow BattleTechie.  He couldn't have been a bad guy.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1101 on: 13 February 2021, 11:22:35 »
Barkeep?

Two Olives, in memory please...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1102 on: 13 February 2021, 21:56:23 »
wait, don't do it truetanker!  your mechanical....(explosions)  Lordy how can guy be so mechanical and forget organic stuff causes him to explode...

"HEY BARKEEP, Cleanup Table ONE!"

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #1103 on: 17 February 2021, 15:27:58 »
I miss Clangadore  :'(

We all do.

*downs two shots of vodka in memory*

FNORD!!!!
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1104 on: 18 February 2021, 21:00:14 »
To absent friends
*BoP takes a shot then sets off a Clang shaped firework inside*