Author Topic: Character sheet in form fillable PDF  (Read 6795 times)

Onirim

• Corporal
Character sheet in form fillable PDF
« on: 20 August 2019, 12:37:17 »
Hi fellow Mechwarriors,

I made a form fillable version of the character sheet for using online (I play with Roll20), so you can use a pretty good looking character sheet like the real sheet now ^^
I hope you will enjoy it !

Regards,
Mechwarrior from France

Snake Eyes

• Lieutenant
  • I am here to keep the peace
Re: Character sheet in form fillable PDF
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2019, 14:08:20 »
Very nice, i've been looking for a form fillable AToW CS.  :thumbsup:

CoreWatch

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2019, 17:02:30 »
Wow!

Nice job Onirim, for many years now I cannot recall anyone taking the time and effort to make one of the base sheets fillable!

Truly worth the effort! <cheers>

-CoreWatch

P.S. Now all we need is perhaps have someone to take it a step further by making it so it has drop-down menus with some of the book items pre-filled in. However, make no mistake, this is a great starting point for many players who want some organization and perhaps would rather use a PDF character sheet over an excel/open office spreadsheet!

fever_Dream.)

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2019, 14:40:10 »
Hi fellow Mechwarriors,

I made a form fillable version of the character sheet for using online (I play with Roll20), so you can use a pretty good looking character sheet like the real sheet now ^^
I hope you will enjoy it !

Regards,
Fantastic.  It'll good for me to have a better file of character sheets for my players.

I kinda like the one that is already in Roll20, though it is a bit unwieldy.  I've been running a game for a couple months and while it does the job for dice rolls and stuff, players having to scroll through to find the skills is... well...  But seriously, great work.  Very clean.