Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 140352 times)

MoleMan

• Master Sergeant
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #210 on: 24 April 2022, 05:11:51 »
Ok cheers both

Haven't been in touch with them in months, only so much time you can dedicate to chasing someone you've given money to who look like they're not interested in replying

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #211 on: 24 April 2022, 10:10:12 »
Try one more time and let me know if it doesn't go through. store@catalystgamelabs.com
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Casper

• Recruit
« Reply #212 on: 02 May 2022, 18:20:22 »
Try one more time and let me know if it doesn't go through. store@catalystgamelabs.com

I received a response from Chris.  He had not seen the previous emails I had sent and noted that it was a rare issue encountered with their mail system.  He will ship out the missing items, not including the dice, this week.

Chris is looking into the email issue.

Highball

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #213 on: 20 May 2022, 22:36:52 »
Just to throw my hat in the ring here, my pledge finally arrived on February 15th ..... will it be once all pledges are shipped & delivered, or all pledge missing items are shipped (I am missing two items) that the credit issue will be addressed?

I received my two Clan Invasion Pledge missing items today. Better late than never I suppose. Thank you CGL.
Marshal Russell Trest Oberlan. "War to the sword ..... the sword to the hilt!"

S.gage

• Lieutenant
  • The Nova Cat is a subtle hunter.
« Reply #214 on: 08 July 2022, 09:21:09 »
Hello,
I think this is the best place for this question:

Do issues 1 & 2 of Shrapnel come a more convenient in .pdf format? I started reading some of the fiction from Shrapnel, and it is good. I currently use a PC, and downloaded an application called freda to view the first two issues, but reading from the pdf is a nicer experience.
If you do not have them in pdf, its not any problem, I'll continue using the ebook reader. Thanks!

Sgage
"WHO PUT 6 ARMOR ON THE RIFLEMAN'S HEAD?!?" - Peter S., while marking damage from a PPC, 1994.
"Ich bin Jadefalke!!!! Ich bin MechKrieger!!!!" - German students on their field trip to Leipzig, 1998.
Until the next Clan Invasion or Jihad, Clan Schrödinger's Cat is and is not Annihilated. :)
Early Clan Refit BattleMechs, Novel Clan Golden Century BattleMechs, Early Clan Refit Combat Vehicles, 1st & 2nd Generation Clan OmniMechs.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #215 on: 08 July 2022, 09:36:13 »
There are e-book converters available for free on the internet (Google is your friend), and that's what I use for mine.

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #216 on: 08 July 2022, 12:22:54 »
What about Calibre?
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

S.gage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #217 on: 08 July 2022, 17:28:36 »
There are e-book converters available for free on the internet (Google is your friend), and that's what I use for mine.

What about Calibre?

Ok, I will give these suggestions a try. Thanks!
"WHO PUT 6 ARMOR ON THE RIFLEMAN'S HEAD?!?" - Peter S., while marking damage from a PPC, 1994.
"Ich bin Jadefalke!!!! Ich bin MechKrieger!!!!" - German students on their field trip to Leipzig, 1998.
Until the next Clan Invasion or Jihad, Clan Schrödinger's Cat is and is not Annihilated. :)
Early Clan Refit BattleMechs, Novel Clan Golden Century BattleMechs, Early Clan Refit Combat Vehicles, 1st & 2nd Generation Clan OmniMechs.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #218 on: 08 July 2022, 17:31:59 »
You may need to rotate converters if you're trying to do a bunch at one time... unless, of course, you're cool with making yet another account on a rarely used website...  8)

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #219 on: 08 July 2022, 18:57:47 »
That's one reason I'm suggesting Calibre. It's library management software and has converters for both epub and mobi from pdf.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #220 on: 09 July 2022, 06:00:12 »
Is it free to use without creating an account?  ???

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #221 on: 09 July 2022, 07:54:12 »
AFAICR yeah. Unless something changed. It was just software like downloading filezilla or something.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #222 on: 09 July 2022, 08:13:16 »
Ah, an executable... thanks for the tip!  :)

casperionx

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #223 on: 13 August 2022, 04:21:40 »
Do we have any word on when the credits are going to be mailed out for the dice and card packs? It was over a month ago now.

FenderSaxbey

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #224 on: 01 September 2022, 14:26:23 »
Is the CGL store broken for anyone else? Since last night, I don't see any products listed.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #225 on: 02 September 2022, 11:49:54 »
Not working for me either.  I see some new releases, but that's it.  Nothing else to scroll through.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #226 on: 02 September 2022, 12:02:45 »
Not working for me either.  I see some new releases, but that's it.  Nothing else to scroll through.

Strange, working fine for me on Google Chrome. 

S.gage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #227 on: 02 September 2022, 16:39:22 »
Strange, working fine for me on Google Chrome.

I just store.catalystgamelabs.com . After clicking on "BattleTech" from the Universe drop-down menu, all of the browsers I checked did not load the page properly.  That includes iOS Chrome & Safari, and PC versions of Firefox, Edge, and Chrome (105.0.something). I have not checked with OS X browsers (because my Mac is almost 15 years young lol).

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #228 on: 02 September 2022, 16:59:34 »
I just store.catalystgamelabs.com . After clicking on "BattleTech" from the Universe drop-down menu, all of the browsers I checked did not load the page properly.  That includes iOS Chrome & Safari, and PC versions of Firefox, Edge, and Chrome (105.0.something). I have not checked with OS X browsers (because my Mac is almost 15 years young lol).

Weird, I can choose items and get all the way to the cart.  Glad I'm not the one troubleshooting this--always tricky figuring stuff out.  Best of luck to CGL.

Sapphirus

• Lieutenant
  • I dunno, here's Cirno shrugging...
« Reply #229 on: 03 September 2022, 17:32:06 »
Is the CGL store broken for anyone else? Since last night, I don't see any products listed.

It's broken to me since I'm using Firefox
Best of luck to CGL.
ditto

S.gage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #230 on: 06 September 2022, 10:09:36 »
Store is back up, at least using Safari (iOS). Thanks!

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #231 on: 06 September 2022, 14:09:18 »
Same here for Firefox.

Sapphirus

• Lieutenant
  • I dunno, here's Cirno shrugging...
« Reply #232 on: 06 September 2022, 17:51:57 »

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #233 on: 08 November 2022, 15:56:01 »
Do we have any word on when the credits are going to be mailed out for the dice and card packs? It was over a month ago now.

Sorry, we are trying to figure out how to automate this process. In the meantime, I am slowly working through 15000+ pledges to get these taken care of. If you email store@catalystgamelabs.com I will move you to the top of the line.

Chris
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #234 on: 08 November 2022, 15:58:08 »
Sorry, we are trying to figure out how to automate this process. In the meantime, I am slowly working through 15000+ pledges to get these taken care of. If you email store@catalystgamelabs.com I will move you to the top of the line.

Chris

Dumb Question...I got my credit a couple weeks ago, but only spent a small portion of the credit. Will re-applying the code to subsequent purchase track it, or will I need to reach out to Customer service again for a new code?
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #235 on: 08 November 2022, 22:10:49 »
I contacted "Chris" at CGL CS a few weeks back, about the Daggerstar Keychain I was missing from W2 of the CI KS.  He said he'd get with "The Warehouse", and get it shipped out to me the next week.  (I think I sent MY email on late Thursday or Friday?)  Ok, so I have another couple weeks.  No Biggie.  Check my mailbox Friday evening (4 NOV), and find a fairly large box for "Just" a keychain.  Oof.  And it was HEAVY.   ???  For "A" keychain?   ???

No.

They didn't send me "A" Keychain.   :-\

They sent me a Frikin' BAG of Keychains!!   :o

They sent me FIFTY Daggerstar Keychains, at $9.99 EACH!  That's $499.50 worth of Product, rather than $9.99!!!  I counted them all, removed my ONE, re-stapled the bag shut, then sent an email to "Chris" and a FB PM to Ray!   ;D  My Conscience would NOT let me keep all of those!  Even if they'd sent me two, I still would've contacted them about it.

Currently waiting on a return shipping label, to get the other 49 back Home.   ;D  And for my "Trouble", Chris said they'll be giving me $15.00 in Store Credit!   :thumbsup:

For not being an 80-Ton BattleMech, Chris is an AWESOME guy!   :thumbsup:  :beer:
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

SANSd20

• Sergeant
« Reply #236 on: 05 February 2023, 00:56:44 »
Does anyone know if it is possible to get PDFs of AGoAC and CI rulebooks, and if so, how?
Mecr KS back #244

ds9guy

• Sergeant
  • Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
« Reply #237 on: 15 February 2023, 20:05:09 »
I have had a quality control issue with the maps folded in the backs of the hardback sourcebooks since ilclan.  So my copies of Tamar Uprising, Empire Alone and Dominions Divided have all had this issue.  The maps had folds indicating where they were supposed to be folded but were then folded incorrectly so there are uneven folds.  It almost looks like they were put in the backs of the books without looking to see if they were folded flat and that then when the books were stacked, etc.  weight flattened them making a second uneven fold. 

I thought you guys should know. 

Monty

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
« Reply #238 on: 16 April 2023, 08:31:46 »
Are you going to work with a different shipping unit to ship stuff to outside CONUS at any point soon? We've been told that an EU store will open in Europe some time soon, because this;

Is insane.

Does the company think that we're in the bloody Oort cloud or something and then charge accordingly for shipping via space craft?

Rumor is that they charge the 3 day shipping rate and then send it out at the cheapest possible one, which, if true is sketchy at all hell.

Any ETA on when/if the EU store will open, because we want to buy directly from you, but when shipping is more than triple the cost of the item in question. No, not going to do that.
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

Finlos

• Sergeant
« Reply #239 on: 04 May 2023, 13:18:17 »
Any word on when XL Northwind Highlander t-shirts will be back in stock?