Author Topic: Master Unit List Battle Values Question  (Read 2128 times)

Pavel Kerensky

• Corporal
Master Unit List Battle Values Question
« on: 26 April 2011, 13:55:05 »
 I was going through my copy of the "Master Unit List Battle Values" this afternoon. On pages 85 & 86,  lists all the configurations  for the Daishi ( Dire Wolf ). The Prime, A, B, C, D, H, S, U, "Promethetheus", "Widowmaker" and "Hohiro" are all listed. I was wondering if there was a reason why Phelan's Daishi LoneWolf configuration was left out or if this was an oversight on someones part.

Thank you for your time
Pavel K
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about." ----Natasha Kerensky, 2 February 3051

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Master Unit List Battle Values Question
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2011, 14:42:58 »
I was going through my copy of the "Master Unit List Battle Values" this afternoon. On pages 85 & 86,  lists all the configurations  for the Daishi ( Dire Wolf ). The Prime, A, B, C, D, H, S, U, "Promethetheus", "Widowmaker" and "Hohiro" are all listed. I was wondering if there was a reason why Phelan's Daishi LoneWolf configuration was left out or if this was an oversight on someones part.

Thank you for your time
Pavel K

Hello,

As indicated in the MUL introduction and in the MUL Errata thread, if a product does not have a record sheet, it does not appear on the MUL BV list. This list is only for units with BVs, to have a BV it must have a Recordsheet.

No Catalyst, Total Warfare era Recordsheet has ever been made for the unit you reference.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Pavel Kerensky

• Corporal
Re: Master Unit List Battle Values Question
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2011, 07:07:29 »
 Sorry, I must have missed that part of it, as I thought it was supposed to have Battle Values for all known units in the BattleTech Universe. Knowing now how it works, I guess that makes sence.

Thank you for your answer Welshman

Pavel K.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about." ----Natasha Kerensky, 2 February 3051