Author Topic: Looking for group  (Read 2466 times)

jasper_ward

• Corporal
  • The Wolf Pack Expands
Looking for group
« on: 01 November 2015, 21:56:39 »
I recently cleaned my basement out and organized my old gaming toys, realized that after some organization, I have around 8000pts of each faction (except sea fox (only1000) and hell horse at 800) but was wondering if there might be others out there that might want to game, loved this game in college and then bought most of friends and familys collections as they left.  now I can hand players a box and tell them to build to whatever the days build is with access to most important le and uniques.  It's seems like it would be fun to either find a group or start a group to enjoy these minis with, anyone left in the Portland, or area up for gaming old AoD style, or even a AoD chaos campaign combo I've been itching to try?

jasper_ward

• Corporal
  • The Wolf Pack Expands
Re: Looking for group
« Reply #1 on: 01 November 2015, 21:59:56 »

Captain of C-21

• Warrant Officer
Re: Looking for group
« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2015, 19:39:57 »
I've got 3 potential new players in the Maryland area to add to our 4 player group.  If no one else in the area has previously played or wants to get back in, find some gaming friends who could be interested and offer them a faction, make some new players. :)

Proud Warrior of the Clan Protectorate.

Looking to play clix Mechwarrior in the Northeast Ohio area?  Come join our playing group!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.