Author Topic: European Distributor  (Read 1392 times)

GermanSumo

• Sergeant
European Distributor
« on: 24 July 2019, 14:06:51 »
Hi Guys,

i hope, this question can be asked here. About the "Clan Invasion"-kickstarter shipping... as i understood it correctly you ship to EU through a UK-based distributor. Which is fine so far. But do you have any plans or thoughts at least about what might happen in a case of the so-called No-Deal-Brexit? Or even the proposed planned Brexit? I do absolutly NOT want to make this a political question. But will CGL have an EU-based partner (which reduces shipping costs) in case of any kind of Brexit?

Sorry to ask such a question. Its absolutly not meant as criticism. Im in fact very excited about the kickstarter and will pledge at least at Bloodnamed level, probably higher. But as a german citizen i must also count shipping costs. And those are high within the EU. From outside EU it becomes significantly more expensive. So i really just wanna be able to also prepare for shipping....

Sincerely, Hendrik from Germany

P.S.: Probably wont get an answer on this... but is there any more stuff in the pipeline after 1.5 m or 2 m???  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
« Last Edit: 24 July 2019, 14:09:47 by GermanSumo »

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: European Distributor
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2019, 14:12:31 »
Hi there Hendrik. I’m sorry, this isn’t the place to ask. Try on the Kickstarter comments page, and check the FAQ there. Thanks.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Register