Author Topic: 1 more expensive toy.  (Read 1710 times)

agen2

• Captain
  • Il sobillatore.

noobk

• Master Sergeant
Re: 1 more expensive toy.
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2011, 10:13:13 »
First time I have seen that car, wish I read Italian. I have not done the research yet but it's looks like the 8C. I was wondering if it was built on the same chassis.

agen2

• Captain
  • Il sobillatore.
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2011, 11:10:35 »
I think is a latest new from AR and Zagato,so that's why you cannot have it seen before.
They made out only 10 of them,the 1st selled at NYC.Nice foto with some retro cars ,very nice pics.

agen2

• Captain
  • Il sobillatore.
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2011, 11:18:20 »
TZ3 Corsa is built on a tank of carbon fiber, bonded to a tubular steel frame and lightweight aluminum body with a hand-beaten.

The TZ3 Road is built on the chassis of the Viper ACR mechanized. The body is carbon fiber. Thanks to the recent joint venture between Fiat Group eChrysler / Dodge, may be the first Alfa Romeo American history. Under the chood is the 8.4-liter V10 and 611 horses. #P

noobk

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2011, 19:34:06 »
Now thats a toy! :) I love it even more it's on the ACR chassis. The Viper has always been a "good" car, and albeit my FAVORITE sports car, (i don't put it on the level of super car, or exotic) it has never been top of the line, or even worth it's price tag to me. The ACR model on the other hand I do put in the super car class, and worth it's price tag. They actually got that car right! Vipers though are great with after market parts, some of the best cars in the world if you got the cash for the multitude of TT upgrades. Fast as hell and you can keep it street legal.

So if that thing is built on the ACR chassis it's already got a + in my book. The HP is nice but can it put it on the ground successfully would be my next question.

I am still yet to do any research.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2011, 19:46:49 by noobk »

noobk

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2011, 19:51:41 »
And is it me? Or does the new Charger SRT8 SCREAM R-35 styling rip-off

http://fast-autos.net/vehicles/Dodge/2012/Charger_SRT8/2012-dodge-charger-srt8-009.jpg

Register