Author Topic: Seeking small group and GM for Clan campaign  (Read 3007 times)

Pandacron

• Corporal
Seeking small group and GM for Clan campaign
« on: 30 June 2013, 18:09:05 »
After just a minor discussion in the Clan Chatterweb, I really want to see from a roleplay perspective of what being a Clanner would be like. I'm not really interested in a specific alternate take of history or anything and I kind of think a big group would be a little intimidating.

I'd just like for someone with enough clan knowledge and can GM real well show me the ropes on how ATOW and the Clan Culture works. Maybe have my character start from the ground up in the Golden Century or right before REVIVAL. Heck, more modern times is good too. As I said, show me the ropes!

I'd prefer a duet game. (GM + Myself), but that'd be pretty selfish and probably unfair to the GM, so up to 3-4 other players would be keen.

PM or reply to this if interested and hopefully we can get something started soon!

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
  • Star Commander Adam Howe
Re: Seeking small group and GM for Clan campaign
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2013, 21:41:33 »
I'd be interested in playing.  I even have a Snow Raven Mechwarrior character ready.  But so far no luck finding a GM.

Pandacron

• Corporal
Re: Seeking small group and GM for Clan campaign
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2013, 15:08:05 »
Cool, I'm not so sure I'd be interested in being part of Snow Raven, but I welcome you nonetheless.