Author Topic: Little Teaser, Big Spoliers, C&C needed  (Read 1438 times)

Bongfu

• Warrant Officer
  • Commander of the Crater Cats
    • North Texas Battletech
Little Teaser, Big Spoliers, C&C needed
« on: 08 July 2015, 16:20:46 »
So a long time ago in the dark days called Mechwarrior 3, I joined up with one of the renditions of Clan Smoke Jaguar. I remained a Smoke Jaguar over the years, even playing them on the TT.

Enter MWO and I started one of the Clan Diamond Sharks.

My character, Aleksi Moon, came from the Battletech PnP we used to play on the Smoke Jag forums and he carried with me into the TT and MWO. I always wanted to flesh out his backstory in a series, but only had snippets of what I saved and remember.

The other day I felt compelled to write, but what I ended up writing was the end of the series. This is normal for me actually in my other works, but I wanted to post it and get some feedback to see if its worth writing the series up from beginning to the end.

So if you have ever read a book from the end and wanted to know how we got there, then look no further.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MzM5d2s6uQftsdF1Rc85-EwuzLtqf7figiwLY9fXjD8/edit?usp=sharing

This link is commentable by everyone, so feel free to make comments here or on the document itself. I have tried editing it myself, but I know I probably skipped over some things. Grammar nazis are welcome (I am practically married to one anyway).
North Texas Battletech