Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I was puzzeled if the Bullshark was OmniMech or not.   It's been mix results me looking.  I know PGI plays that bit loose but I'm not sure.
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Wrangler on Today at 06:40:10 »
bake
Emmy Line: "We won't let this ilClan interfere with our unique way of life!"

Alaric: "I don't even know who you are."

I bet the Wolf watch has a folder somewhere called "weirdos" and the Scorpions fill the entire section. In all seriousness they at least had contact with the Scorpions during the Dark Age when they raidedwolf-occupied Solaris VII for the content of a museum which included the head of Kerensky's Orion
Xandria - A prophecy of worlds to fall
Starship Highlander
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by NightSarge on Today at 06:12:23 »
cook
So going to the topic I just have a question: does the Confederation have a society / group that is opposed to the way the Liao's rules?
Let's take a look:
The Combine has the Black Dragon society (including the council of gems), The Commonwealth and the Federated Suns had movements for "pure" bloodlines while the Commonwealth also had separatist movements. The Free Worlds League probably doesn't need any mention civil strife seems to be baked into it, most extreme might be the Regulans or even the old Scourge movement. But did House Liao have something homegrown? You could say Free Capella but that was more a pet project from Hanse Davion

The Warrior Houses have, on occasion, been detractors of the Celestial Wisdom despite their supposed loyalty to his or her person above all else. Imarra and Lu Sann in particular have made moves against the incumbent when they felt their actions were detrimental to the state. Ion Rush was instrumental in deposing Romano by helping Candace assassinate her.

Brings to mind the Roman Praetorians, in a way.
The Objectives series of PDFs lists lots of RetroTech manufacturers for each faction.
I wouldn't bother until they send the "we're done" e-mail.

So very much this. It's becoming quite irritating to see folks talk about shipping quotes as of they're finalized and set in stone, when this couldn't be further from the truth.

Until Backer kit sends you an email, just wait. Is it really that hard?
It can affect people's plans to paint their miniatures. Not everyone has airbrushes and people depend on weather conditions to prime or varnish.

I'm curious how far north you have to be for autumn to be that bad. At least in the notoriously-always-raining-UK (more true in the last couple of years that it's been for a while), it's not been that difficult to find a day to spray/varnish even in winter (at least in the midlands), so it's never been a concern I've had to think about seriously. (Hell, for my Dad (previous to retirement, anyway) wargaming always had emphasis more when he couldn't go out for a bike ride and whatnot in autumn/winter.) Sure, winter I can see if you are in a place where you get regular snow (we don't anymore), so like, Canada and Alaska and such I suppose must have the issue and by extension some of the north US. Scotland maybe? I genuniely am curious.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10