Author Topic: MegaMekLab weapons/equipment location?  (Read 1422 times)

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
MegaMekLab weapons/equipment location?
« on: 02 April 2019, 07:34:36 »
Where can I find the weapons/equipment file used by MegaMekLab 0.45.3? I'd like to try importing some of the IO weapons listed there into SSW.

Thanks!
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Re: MegaMekLab weapons/equipment location?
« Reply #1 on: 02 April 2019, 08:40:24 »
All weapons and equipment in MM are hard coded. Their isn’t a dedicated equipment file. You’d need to look each weapon up individually in the code, and the equipment in the misctype.java file.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

dgorsman

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 02 April 2019, 21:05:33 »
Which also requires a recompile, yes? One of my *very* few complaints. But I understand the reasons for doing it that way.
Think about it.  It's what we do.
- The Society

Thunder LRMs: the gift that keeps on giving.  They're the glitter of the BattleTech universe.

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2019, 06:13:00 »
All weapons and equipment in MM are hard coded. Their isn’t a dedicated equipment file. You’d need to look each weapon up individually in the code, and the equipment in the misctype.java file.

Well. Rats. OK. Thanks for the quick response.
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

Register