Author Topic: Battletech in Southern/Central Indiana  (Read 1649 times)

Star Admiral

• Recruit
Battletech in Southern/Central Indiana
« on: 14 September 2019, 14:26:57 »
Was wondering if there was anyone in Southern/Central Indiana that plays battletch regularly that would be up for some games. I don't if there are any groups out there playing already

Crackerb0x

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
  • Alpha Strike Apologist
Re: Battletech in Southern/Central Indiana
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2019, 07:26:15 »
Hi there! I live near Greenwood in Indianapolis and know that there are a handful of other people that live in Indiana that would be happy to play. If you're on Facebook, you may also want to check out the group Indiana Alpha Strike - even though the group's focus is AS, many of us also play traditional Battletech.

Star Admiral

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2019, 14:47:17 »
Hi there! I live near Greenwood in Indianapolis and know that there are a handful of other people that live in Indiana that would be happy to play. If you're on Facebook, you may also want to check out the group Indiana Alpha Strike - even though the group's focus is AS, many of us also play traditional Battletech.

I live about an hour from Indy that drive would be fine with me, if there is ever anybody that wants to play some matches or start a campaign i mostly play A.S. I wouldn't mind to host either

gunner

• Sergeant
  • Todays a good day to die, YOU FIRST
« Reply #3 on: 22 October 2019, 23:05:26 »
There Will be Battle Tech at Who'syer Con April 10-12.  It is near the old entrance to INDY Airport.    It a Free Convention to register and Play.
Long life through fire superiority
IN range  and ON target  M 60 MG

Register