Author Topic: Who from CGL is coming to the 2019 Essen games fair (SPIEL)?  (Read 1942 times)

Frabby

• Major
CGL said they'll be at the Essen games show this year. It looks like I might drop by on Sunday to meet some CGL folks face to face. Who will be there?

Also, who from the forum community will be coming? It'd be nice to put some faces to the forum handles around here. ;)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Frabby

• Major
Re: Who from CGL is coming to the 2019 Essen games fair (SPIEL)?
« Reply #1 on: 27 October 2019, 15:08:00 »
Spiel '19 was great. Had a very nice and informative chat with Randall Bills at the CGL booth today - thanks! Also, kudos to the demo team and especially the MechForce Germany demo agents.

Two book sellers told me independently from each other that they had sold around half of the old BT books they had brought. The game is generally considered to be on resurgence. (On the down side, it's near impossible now to fill any holes in my collection with bargain deals... BT books are considered one of the "big" brands for pricing.)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Register