Author Topic: Samurai Wombat IIC2  (Read 42726 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Samurai Wombat IIC2
« Reply #180 on: 21 January 2021, 23:31:08 »
Yuck......................................................sticky..............................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty......................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................Eggos with molasses..................................................ohhhh goody, molasses cleanup is covered by the insurance...............................
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #181 on: 21 January 2021, 23:38:13 »
*** Wombat continues painting C8 micro-grenades white and places them dried back into the egg carton in Achoo's refrigerator. ***

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #182 on: 22 January 2021, 15:37:31 »
[Achoo on the phone] OK, find cover and hide, er, remain in cover until the cleanup is finished...............................installing a new bar? Why?......................................Well, that is a good reason..........................................how soon.......................................................oh, already inbound........................................................got it. Thanks. [Achoo shuts the blast doors to his hidey hole and presses the "Shit's about to get real" button.......................................

AAAAAOOOOOOOGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA       AAAAAOOOOOOOGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA        AAAAAOOOOOOOGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA         AAAAAOOOOOOOGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #183 on: 22 January 2021, 20:06:12 »
* Truetanker starts to sing *

Here comes the rain again, falling down a bad memory, falling from Sub-Orbitarrryyyeee!!!

( Orbiting Leviathan sub-class lasers hits ground. )

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #184 on: 22 January 2021, 20:58:25 »
(Having been warned a head of time....Wrangler manages linkup with his unit & they manages to take off in their DropShip receiving reports of a after rather big ship...looks like Leviathan Class Heavy Battleship (slightly used Rent-a-Warship) fires on bar....but misses...slightly)

« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 16:45:47 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #185 on: 25 January 2021, 01:52:44 »
[Meanwhile an ACMEtm Delivery truck drops off a 50 gallon drum of Chili Inferno IIC8 and drives away as fast as it can.]

[Wombat pokes his head up as the fumes of the Chili Inferno IIC8 wafts around his widdle head.

[The fumes of Chili Inferno IIC8 gently caress the widdle chin of Wombat's widdle head.]

[The fumes of the Chili Inferno IIC8 gently pick up Wombat and pull Wombat towards the 50 gallon drum of Chili Inferno IIC8]

[The look of pleasure in Wombat's widdle eyes turns into wonder as he beholds the 50 gallon drum of Chili Inferno IIC8]

[Wombat debates with the good Wombat and the evil Wombat that appears on his widdle shoulders]

[Wombat and evil Wombat beat up good Wombat and tosses good Wombat into the 50 gallon drum of Chili Inferno IIC8 "for flavor"]

[Wombat sits down on his widdle butt and pulls out a table cloth, some tableware and a bowl and carefully lays them out for lunch]

[Wombat then somehow swallows the 55 gallon drum of Chili Inferno whole, then eats the table cloth, the tableware and putts the bolw on his widdle head]

[Wombat's belly begins to gurgle. He ignores it and plays with a lint dust bunny]

[Wombat's hair turns green and his eyes begin to glow. He ignores the warning signs.]

AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA     AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA     AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA
[Wombat begins to glow and the rumbling in his belly grows louder. Wombat ignores the rumble. The lint dust bunny runs away]

[Wombat's belly begins to bulge. Wombat ignores it and pulls a Wabbit out of his pouch. TAA DAA!]

[Wombat belches a noxious green cloud that combusts and turns into a torch that incinerates the poor Wabbit]

[Wombat's hair falls off and he begins to sweat. Wombat states "Is it getting a bit warm in here. I feel a bit warm!]

AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA     AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA     AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA
[Wombat looks slightly distressed as he finally notices that his belly has bulged so much that his widdle feet cannot reach the ground.]

[Wombat says "Oh Oh.......not again"]

[There is a fart like no other fart has ever been. The fart is so loud that nobody within a mile can actually hear it. The shock wave of the fart spreads like the shockwave from a nuclear explosion.]

[A huge sort of like a nuclear explosion but kind of greenish erupts and flattens everything with five miles and creates a second shockwave.]

[Wombat, with a huge plume of fire erupting from his backside, emerges from the sickly green mushroom cloud and launches up into the sky. One can assume he is screaming, but his screams will take a while to catch up with him.]

[In orbit the bridge crew of the Leviathon watches Wombat rapidly approaching their ship in orbit. The captain has just enough time to say "oh no....not again" before Wombat hits the ship with the force of a NAC202020. There is an explosion and debris begins to fall to the ground like the debris of the Death Star 2 rained from the skies of Endor.]

[There is suddenly silence. Too silent. Than Wombat crashes to the ground and lays there with widdle winged Wombats with widdle wings playing widdle harps circle around his widdle head while his widdle eyes roll around in his widdle head.]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #186 on: 25 January 2021, 06:45:22 »
All right, who gave Wombat Wombat-Nip, again?

Achoo?!?!!1!11!! Did you have something to do with this?

[ Wombat's hand rolls of his widdle, still beating chest, and procures a singed paper that is revealed as a bill of larder ]

[ Said bill of larder, while singed badly, could be seen, with some difficulty, made out to Achoo for the Chili Inferno IIC8 drum. ]

[ Wombat gives a last widdle burp, rolls over on his widdle tummy and starts ]

SSNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG
TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #187 on: 29 January 2021, 18:51:54 »
pokes his head in and looks around.

Hey guys, is it safe to come back? i noticed that the bar was closed, was that due to covid?
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #188 on: 29 January 2021, 19:25:03 »
(Radio cracks to life)
<<Naaah. The Wombat and Mighty sneaky Achoo been delivering some potent payback to one another. Who fires SubCapital weapons at a Bar?? What? Oh sorry wolfgar, Dropship changing orbits. Keep your head down!>>
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #189 on: 30 January 2021, 10:27:57 »
Need I remind everyone her that I am ACHOO, Mood-Shifting Master Of Whatever It Is That I Am Master Of!..................................................................I do, don't I.......................................................I guess I need to remind everyone that my word is LAW! LAW I tell you........................................................................Ritzenratfritzenfratzenrotteningrates!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #190 on: 30 January 2021, 17:42:01 »
(Radio cracks to life)
<<Says the Achoo who be in a bomb shelter in a crater that once was a bar.>>

[The old Mobile HQ Truck arrives that was converted into port-a-bar.]

<<Hopefully things will finish up so i can land this stupid DropShip...drinks up here are running low.>>>
[Wrangler kills transmission]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #191 on: 30 January 2021, 19:20:43 »
My ' Baby ', needs a new tuneup...

* Truetanker waddles his custom 200 ton, Colossal-class Super Heavy Tripod Batlemech onto the scene. *

( Yes, I've created a monster... currently she's unarmoured, unequipped, 1/2 MP shambler, with 138.5 tons unused ' Pod Space ', fully articulated. )

TT

( Asking for suggestions in a fun way, not wanting designs, that's my job. The hairier the better. )
« Last Edit: 30 January 2021, 19:23:03 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #192 on: 01 February 2021, 17:24:56 »
Hmmmmm, need to go get some munchies and a pizza or something............................................................Hehehehehehehehehehehe.....................................................................I feel the need for speed!................................................................................................. [Achoo speeds past Truetanker's Reeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyy slow toy in his metallic blue Savannah Master IIC at over 260 kph]

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #193 on: 01 February 2021, 19:12:17 »
[Wrangler hears buzz pasting the oversized drilling wannabe machine. He looks out window off the mobile bar to witness the Achoo's hovercraft slam through one of the wreck building's walls with poof smoke.]

Hey! Watch out for that.....oh ahh nevermind. 
« Last Edit: 09 October 2022, 16:22:27 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #194 on: 03 February 2021, 21:10:00 »
Ow............................................well, the fourth wall is useful sometimes.......................................stupid building! Who put it there...........................................................that was a perfectly good stolen hovercraft!.........................................................

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #195 on: 03 February 2021, 21:41:07 »
* TT waddles over and picks up the flatten pancake that was a Savannah Master IIC. *

Now what to do?  ;D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #196 on: 03 February 2021, 22:24:51 »
(Wrangler sips his brew reading his Merc unit's potential contracts as they been bitchin again about lack of jobs.  He again hears racket outside.)

(He then looks out to see truetaker use one his Superheavy OmniTripods arms extend it's skillet and flips Achoo's flatten pancake Savannah Master IIC upside with it.)

This place is so weird sometimes....

(Then he watches as flipped Savanah Master IIC dropped on the ground infront of the building and truetanker steps on it to make un-nerving "SPLAT!" noise.)
(He can hear over radio truetanker saying "Oops".)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #197 on: 03 February 2021, 22:53:50 »
"Oops"

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #198 on: 04 February 2021, 00:03:06 »
hehehehehehehe................................................Oops..................................Operational Oversight Possible Serious.....................................crap. Still need to get munchies and pizza............................and beer...........................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #199 on: 13 February 2021, 22:02:06 »
[Several Weeks later......]

(Achoo arrives at the semi-rebuilt bar in armored wheel chair with his entire body in a body cast now covered with badly done blue Wombat graffiti.)

Truetanker....really step in it this time...i meant you i guess.  Eeesh.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #200 on: 15 February 2021, 07:36:12 »
hehehehehehehehehehe............................................Just slip out of my camouflage.....................................sneak............................................sneak.........................................................lurk......................................................back to my hidey hole.......................................................oh, beer nuts................................ah, beer!..................................brats! I lovesess brats!............................................sweet! Cookies!.....................................I love the dark side of the farce, er, force

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #201 on: 18 February 2021, 21:01:56 »
Chile Inferno IIC fixes anything that ails you. . .or at least makes you forget about it for a bit.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #202 on: 21 February 2021, 18:06:17 »
Uhhhhhhm.......................................Chili Inferno........................................Need to call a hazmat team...............................I hate filling out the environmental impact statements for Chili Inferno.................................but it is better than filling out the impact statements after Wombat gets ahold of the Chili Inferno and takes of FATO stype [fart assisted take off] and impacts with something............well, often a lot of somethings.................

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #203 on: 22 February 2021, 00:31:35 »
With the number of insurance claims you have to file, you should be used to paperwork.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #204 on: 22 February 2021, 06:19:27 »
ACME Insurance has gone back ti quintuplicate forms with carbon paper.....................................It may be easier just to call in an orbital strike on ACME Insurance..............................or let the gravitational weight of all the paperwork create a collapsar......................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #205 on: 22 February 2021, 08:56:45 »
It would not be the first time orbital bombardment was used.  I think Achoo's Bar & Lounge destruction/rebuilding payouts have bankrupted numerous insurance companies.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #206 on: 24 February 2021, 18:16:40 »
Hehehehehehehehehehe ..................................................... mostly Wombat's fault ........................................and a lot of the other lunatics who have been hanging around for decades looking for something to destroy ..............................................MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #207 on: 24 February 2021, 20:21:10 »
Hey now, I don't go looking for stuff to destroy.  It just happens.
and what's all this about decades?  *BoP looks at rust on his chassis*
oh. . .oh my.  Perhaps it's time for me to replace myself, and you know there's only one way that can be accomplished.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #208 on: 24 February 2021, 20:31:01 »
* Truetanker waddles, hopefully, out of the way for the expected explosion *

" You can proceed BoP! "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #209 on: 25 February 2021, 06:39:44 »
*EXPLOSIONS*

What hell...

(Wrangler peeks out side the Mobile Temporary Bar & Lounge watching the BoP go POP) knocking down truetanker.  Slightly confused Truetanker grabs old newly departed BoP's head and puts it on as well as left arm.)

Well i guess thats not going be fun when someone ids which one he is.  ???