Author Topic: 3050's era Homeworld Clan RAT  (Read 1537 times)

GrimNefari

• Corporal
3050's era Homeworld Clan RAT
« on: 16 December 2016, 16:21:53 »
Anyone know where I might be able to find one without having to purchase any of the books (that may or may not have a HW Clan RAT anyway?)?

I suppose the alternative is to just use the Invading Clan RAT that I scooped from Xotl, but I was hoping for a chance for a smidge more authenticity in using a RAT specifically for the HW Clans.

TIA
Omaha's Raiders Volumes:
Origins
Hunting the Black Flag (Forthcoming)
TO&E and Fluff Info

twitch.tv/omarkrieg
youtube.com/@omarkrieg

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: 3050's era Homeworld Clan RAT
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2016, 16:39:24 »
Exactly what you're looking for is in Operational Turning Points: Revival Trials.  It covers the trials fought among all the Clans for a slot in the invasion force, circa 3048.  The RAT covers pp. 7 - 11.

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-operational-turning-points-revival-pdf $7.99.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

GrimNefari

• Corporal
Re: 3050's era Homeworld Clan RAT
« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2016, 17:08:22 »
Well I'll be damned. And at a fairly low price too? Guess I can handle that lol. Thanks Mendrugo.
Omaha's Raiders Volumes:
Origins
Hunting the Black Flag (Forthcoming)
TO&E and Fluff Info

twitch.tv/omarkrieg
youtube.com/@omarkrieg

Register