Author Topic: Unified Doctor Who thread  (Read 148469 times)

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
Re: Unified Doctor Who thread
« Reply #1440 on: 23 September 2018, 16:21:33 »
Well it's the day after my birthday, so I can go to the pub on saturday and watch Doctor who on sunday...

My understanding is that it's going to premier in both England and the States at the same time. BBCAmerica will then re-air it that evening for those that don't catch the earlier showing...

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

Jaim Magnus

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Assisting you and your enemies equally.
« Reply #1441 on: 23 September 2018, 17:02:33 »
B-b-b-but, that's Thanksgiving! :(
BattleCorps - Righteous Fury, Sorrow of Eden, Lady of Steel, I Was Lost, Forsaken : Legacy - The Forgotten Places : Shrapnel - Scavenger's Blood : ELH Chronicles - View from the Ground : Shrapnel - It Ends in Fire, Picking the Bones

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #1442 on: 23 September 2018, 18:55:52 »
Let's get a new thread for the new Doctor!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1443 on: 24 September 2018, 06:21:20 »
Naah.  We can hold off.  New season can get new thread.  Leave the baggage (good and ill) of the our talks here.

Looks like the first and second episodes will be action pack of the trailers suggest anything.  Sort like the steam punk like appearance of the doctors with those goggles she was wearing in one of the clips.

A lot companions in this one, three no less.  I hope that doesn't become a thing, it doesn't leave room doctor to get guest people coming on for a story arc I think.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #1444 on: 07 October 2018, 12:03:58 »
Less than 45 minutes to go to the premier of the new season (and the new thread?)...

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1445 on: 08 October 2018, 13:24:57 »
I started a new thread.  Do we want to retire this one?

hoosierhick

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1446 on: 08 October 2018, 13:58:44 »
We might as well.  No reason for two threads,  and rod one is on page 49 anyway

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #1447 on: 09 October 2018, 12:46:25 »
Closing this thread in favour of the new one.  Please discuss the new era of Doctor Who here: https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=63146.0
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan