Author Topic: Conventional Infantry Attacks  (Read 244 times)

Natton

• Recruit
Conventional Infantry Attacks
« on: 06 April 2024, 05:12:51 »
Hi everyone, i have a question about the way that Conventional Infantry Attacks. In pg 215 of Total Warfare
Stays That after Making a succesful Attack with conventional infantry armed with SRM, I must roll on the cluster hits table set by the number of active troopers in my platoon and then compare the number of hits with the Generic conventional infantry damage table(pg 216).

Example,  if my platoon with 24 Men armed with SRM hits a Mech and I roll a 4 in cluster hit table, only 10 hit the objective and makes 5 points of damage divided in 2 points group...I'll must roll three times, 2 points+2points+1point.
It's this the right way to make the attack and resoluciĆ³n damage?
Thanks for all and sorry for my english
« Last Edit: 06 April 2024, 08:16:12 by Hammer »

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Conventional Infantry Attacks
« Reply #1 on: 06 April 2024, 09:10:48 »
Hi everyone, i have a question about the way that Conventional Infantry Attacks. In pg 215 of Total Warfare
Stays That after Making a succesful Attack with conventional infantry armed with SRM, I must roll on the cluster hits table set by the number of active troopers in my platoon and then compare the number of hits with the Generic conventional infantry damage table(pg 216).

Example,  if my platoon with 24 Men armed with SRM hits a Mech and I roll a 4 in cluster hit table, only 10 hit the objective and makes 5 points of damage divided in 2 points group...I'll must roll three times, 2 points+2points+1point.
It's this the right way to make the attack and resoluciĆ³n damage?
Thanks for all and sorry for my english

Your English is quite good.

You are correct, in your example, your infantry platoon would do 2/2/1 damage, and you'd roll 3 different locations.
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Natton

• Recruit
Re: Conventional Infantry Attacks
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2024, 10:43:42 »
Thanks a lot

Register