Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Battletech Heavy Metal
« Last post by Jal Phoenix on Today at 14:55:32 »
For clarity, the 'Mech is spelled Man O' War, but the band is just Manowar.

There is the mercenary unit The Metallicon, which I think is a reference to some band or another, maybe Jethro Tull.

And while I am disappointed in BattleTech writers (including myself) over the lack of some kind of unit named Therion, I do not hold my breath for a Toad the Wet Sprocket OmniMech.
shogun remake
find it i enjoy it but its more to the sets which are more period accurate and costumes along atmosphere they are in. acting i still have to make my mind about
I live in Florida, and on a $889 order, my Shipping is $160.12 + $9.61 in taxes = $169.73.

That's steep, considering AFAIK, the company doing the shipping is in the same state, @ 100 miles away.....

Craig
Non-Canon Units / Re: 21st D.A.K. (Merc Combined Arms Battalion)
« Last post by Muad Dib on Today at 14:50:31 »
Hi sorry I didn't see this.  I spent the better part of a year collecting new miniatures and painting them up.  Did not realize I need to do 9 more posts, but that won't be an issue I'll keep at it. 

Been working on new lists and got Total Warfare to do more deepdiving on rules and lore.

I don't want this unit to be "broken."

I do like how it sort of has a vulnerability to aerospace fighters, I think it sort of gives the unit flavor so I'll keep that.  Reviewing the old Andurien units it seems they favored a lot of faster vehicles so I was thinking of maintaining a force of:

11 Maxims
1 Hi-Scout Drone

I love the new CGL sculpts of the Thunderbolt so decided to grab a few. 

I know the Eridani Light Horse variants have been out forever and are pretty much a trademark of theirs, but I don't think it is unreasonable for one of those to have fallen to a Free World's League unit.  I don't think they'd have much more than 1 or 2 though, so I think just the 1 is enough, and maybe 2 jumping Crusaders to built the mech component around.

I'll try to post pictures soon too but in the meantime here's the recently completed Thunderbolt I commissioned:

My UAC/5 build is a glass cannon, and boy did I really feel it. Got fast kills, but I think I died in every single game I brought it to, even the ones I won. lol

If there's a better way to do UAC/5s on this, I'd love to see it. For now, that's the release event done. Time to go back to the Special versions I liked best, and my other ’Mechs. :D
17 tons of pod space limit possible loadouts. The only way to get around it is with some ridiculous quirks that ensure that you would have to carry only some minimal supply of ammo.

MWO - May Free 'Mech - Cauldron-Born B

May Free 'Mech - Cauldron-Born B
I guess nothing in 100% complete until you get the email. So let's hope this one change again and this is just a test.

Why would you do a test with wrong charges when you know people are watching for the charges to show up?
I guess nothing in 100% complete until you get the email. So let's hope this one change again and this is just a test.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Battletech Heavy Metal
« Last post by Euphonium on Today at 13:49:59 »
The Scorpions...
As a UK backer with ~$1200 of loot, my shipping has reduced from ~$140 to $107.64. I've got a battlemat in the order but it's regular size, not the BFM.

VAT hasn't changed so I'm still getting charged 20% VAT on the books even though those are zero-rated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register