Author Topic: Miniature(s) of the Fortnight #37: Vapor Eagle (Goshawk) and Goshawk II  (Read 2593 times)

Xiwo Xerase

• Warrant Officer
This fortnight, we look at a dueling BattleMech used primarily by Clan Steel Viper, the Vapor Eagle (Goshawk).  I happen to be fond of it, but I'm not sure why anymore.  There's supposed to be a modern 'Mech of the Week article I can't seem to find it (I didn't try very hard either).

There have only been two sculpts for the Vapor Eagle (Goshawk) so far:
  • The original Unseen sculpt released by Ral Partha (20-637).
  • The reseen sculpt released by Iron Wind Metals (20-365).
Clan Snow Raven built a successor to the Vapor Eagle (Goshawk) in form (if not in function), the Goshawk II.  There is a single sculpt for this 'Mech, 20-5144.

If you have painted any of these minis, Unseen, Reseen, or just plain new, please share!  I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

Thank you for reading and especially thank you to those who post.  I am sorry for the tardiness this week but the fires keep popping up at work.  It's like someone deployed a metaphorical Firestarter...

Our next two fortnights will be: (Dates are approximations)
  • Inner Sphere (3/11): Clint
  • Clan (3/25): Phantom and Pouncer

Hayden.

• Master Sergeant
Exciting, I actually have one of these painted and ready!

Got this guy as part of a used lot.  Up until getting said lot, I didn't paint up any clan 'mechs for my own consumption but decided to start once I had a few to call my own.  I went with Jade Falcon as none of my BT buddies were particular fans of that clan, and chose the 9th Talon cluster as I liked the idea of the camo and unique (by falcon standards) blue trim.

While the Goshawk isn't necessarily something one would expect to see in a front line cluster like the 9th, I figure that one could conceivably find itself requisitioned at some point during the invasion.
Hayden

Wotan

• Lieutenant
This is my Goshawk in colors of the Star Adder Tau Galaxy.

Luciora

• Major
Original on the left and resculpt  the right.

jakehammer

• Private
Here is one a did a while ago in the Clan Wolf Green Keshik colors.

agen2

• Captain
  • Il sobillatore.
CSV ps:
IMG_20180305_091218 by agen2, su Flickr

Siberian-troll

• Captain
Well, here is mine reseen 20-365, and, seems, it one and only for me.

Wotan

• Lieutenant
Well, here is mine reseen 20-365, and, seems, it one and only for me.

Love that feather look [applause]

Register