Author Topic: Does CGL store purchase receive updates  (Read 409 times)

sneo

• Recruit
Does CGL store purchase receive updates
« on: 06 May 2024, 13:18:25 »
I would like to find out if the pdf is updated via CGL store after purchase. I bought all the rulebooks but seems theres a difference in version vs printings. E.g Total Warfare is on 10th printing and Battlemech manual is on 5th printing in my downloadable files. The curious thing to note is DrivethruRPG’s preview for BMM is showing 7th printing.

Aresneo

• Master Sergeant
Re: Does CGL store purchase receive updates
« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2024, 13:26:20 »
Yes Catalyst updates the files from their webstore, you just have to login and download the files again.

sneo

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2024, 13:30:35 »
I did logged back in, it shows outdated versions. The downloaded files are also outdated ones.

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2024, 13:56:24 »
I just checked and my copy of BMM in my store downloads is 7th printing, so it should be up to date for you too. Might be worth trying a download and seeing if the file is correct even if the link is showing the wrong name?
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

bradwiemann

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2024, 17:02:56 »
I normally receive e-mail updates from CGL when one of the e-books I've purchased has an update as well.

sneo

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2024, 03:12:51 »
Thanks all for confirming store content is updated to latest. Contacted CGL and I’m happy to say they responded very quickly to sort things out.

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2024, 05:43:34 »
I normally receive e-mail updates from CGL when one of the e-books I've purchased has an update as well.
Same here.  I've got a few from DTRPG, so I'll get update notices from them as well.
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Register