Author Topic: AAR of my first Game of Alpha Strike  (Read 2436 times)

Itinerant Hobbyist

• Corporal
AAR of my first Game of Alpha Strike
« on: 25 August 2013, 14:17:23 »
I posted this on my blog, as well as YouTube.  The video is crazy inconsistent volume and coverage wise. Maybe it will make for good background noise while painting or something.

http://itineranthobbyist.blogspot.com/2013/08/alpha-strike-aar-game-1-youll-always.html

Tomorrow and Tuesday will see clansittingducks and Klat's aar go live on the blog.  My hope is to get more readers to come here and to try out the game.

Let me know if you have a blog where you're posting battle reports so I can link to them.  Or if you're making videos.

clansittingducks

• Warrant Officer
  • When in doubt throw more metal at it
Re: AAR of my first Game of Alpha Strike
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2013, 22:47:16 »
 [rockon]
One score and seven years ago, our FASAs brought forth upon this world a new hobby: conceived in giant stompiness, and dedicated to the proposition that all miniatures are created equal (except in scale).
-Worktroll

Von Ether

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2013, 23:59:09 »
 [rockon]
"New players, regardless of age, need to know two things about a wargame. How to blow stuff up and what faction is painted in his favorite color. All the rest can come later when they are hooked." -- A.G.
"But the problem is that it seems to have been made by someone who equates complication with complexity, and that just ain't so." -- iamfanboy

Itinerant Hobbyist

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2013, 09:29:49 »
Thanks for the head bangs!

Alex Keller

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2013, 13:41:44 »
Thanks for posting. Im interested in Alpha Strike.

How many units involved? Looks like 12.

How long is each turn?
Thanks!

Register