Author Topic: Novel Publication Order  (Read 205 times)

Kithran

• Recruit
Novel Publication Order
« on: 13 April 2024, 11:49:35 »
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section however I'm not sure where this should be other than here.

Having now picked up the latest Humble Bundle I now have a lot of the novels in electronic form however there's the matter of reading order.

I've always read the novels in publication order (rather than trying to work out whther you read Heir to the Dragon before, after or during the Warrior trilogy for example).

With the previous bundle some (but not all) of the novels have a list of books that is publication order. The most recent of these (that I've read so far anyway) is D.R.T. however this only have a list up to number 66 - Redemption Rift.

Is there a more up to date list and can I also ask that Catalyst try to include this list at the end of every book - at least in the electronic version, I realise it may not be practical for print versions.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Novel Publication Order
« Reply #1 on: 13 April 2024, 12:11:18 »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.