Author Topic: Rasalhague Bears WH2C  (Read 3806 times)

jayhawk

• Sergeant
Rasalhague Bears WH2C
« on: 28 February 2011, 09:28:06 »
Wholly inspired by Mike at German Camo Specs http://www.germancamospecs.info/forumgcs/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=611

I'd had decals for the Ghost Bear Dominion and Rasalhague Bears laying around for quite a while and hadn't done anything with them having never seen a canon scheme for the unit. I came across about a trinary's worth of bears in an interesting scheme on Germancamospecs.com and wanted to give it a try.
Major T.J. "King" Kong:
"Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I 'aint much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat.

jayhawk

• Sergeant
Re: Rasalhague Bears WH2C
« Reply #1 on: 28 February 2011, 09:28:33 »
A few more.
Major T.J. "King" Kong:
"Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I 'aint much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat.

jayhawk

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 28 February 2011, 09:29:23 »
Aaaand a few more... (damn you, KB cap limit!!)
Major T.J. "King" Kong:

ONE_HELLCAT

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 28 February 2011, 09:46:09 »
That is pretty awesome looking. Love the Bears and the Warhammer.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 28 February 2011, 17:21:09 »
O0

TheMaster1955

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 28 February 2011, 17:32:43 »
 [rockon]
Life: Some assembly required!

Vlads Fangs

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Wolf Empire Forever! Next stop- Terra!
« Reply #6 on: 28 February 2011, 18:00:43 »
 O0

Saint

• Captain
  • Keeper of the Reaper
« Reply #7 on: 28 February 2011, 20:06:14 »
Very cool [rockon]
"Our eyes lie on Glory, Honor, Strength. Burned worlds will declare our name as cause."

theplasticone

• Private
  • RasDom? Hardly knew 'em!
« Reply #8 on: 28 February 2011, 20:46:16 »
Nice! I have a Karhu painted up in Alpha Galaxy colors with a Rasalhague Bears emblem, but eventually they move over to Rasalhague Galaxy. I think I have an idea for what I'll be doing with my next Karhu O0

Hogarth, base, HOGARTH!

Nightstalker

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: 28 February 2011, 21:38:54 »
That is a very nice scheme.  With it being from the German camospecs, is it just as official as the Stateside?  I would assume so, but you never know till you ask.

Dragoon1

• Warrant Officer
    • http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/GrungeVibe/dragoons.gif[/IMG]
« Reply #10 on: 28 February 2011, 21:43:25 »
Very nice!  I really like those colors...They just pop.  Great job on that Whammy IIC   [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [drool] O0

Mattlov

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Fnord.
« Reply #11 on: 28 February 2011, 21:58:12 »
That is a pretty sexy scheme.  I like it quite a bit.
"The rules technically allow all sorts of bad ideas." -Moonsword

jayhawk

• Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: 01 March 2011, 08:24:48 »
That is a very nice scheme.  With it being from the German camospecs, is it just as official as the Stateside?  I would assume so, but you never know till you ask.

I don't sprechen enough of ze deutsche to have a clue, but I got the impression that it was really just a forum of non-canon paintjobs- not nearly as formalized as camospecs stateside. Maybe some of official CSO lurkers can chime in....  ???
Major T.J. "King" Kong:

Wotan

• Lieutenant
« Reply #13 on: 01 March 2011, 11:26:46 »
GCS is a side primarily for german BT painter. With tips and tricks and feedback around BT minis, paintschemes, dioramas and whatever was asked for. Never intended to be in competition to CSO as the official board.

Good to see that some of the non-canon paintjobs there inspired for some more good paintjobs. ;)

xupgrayddx

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: 01 March 2011, 12:58:50 »
looks great. I like the claw marks on the torso. well done.
I'm sorry, your authority is not recognized inside Fort Kickass!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #15 on: 01 March 2011, 15:10:10 »
Very nice. We aprove
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Raven Claw

• Sergeant
  • %10 of the time it works %100 of the time!
« Reply #16 on: 02 March 2011, 11:39:13 »
Any Whammyhammer is a good Whammey!
I like the blue and white together and the effect on the legs is really awesome
Roses are red, violets are red, grass is red......
Oh Snap! BRB my lawn's on fire!!