Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Uh, maybe I made a mistake ordering that premium vulture... after seeing that. It looks off, lower part of legs too skinny, torso is huge, something is deeply off looking about it.
Off Topic / Re: Anyone else remember Hypernauts?
« Last post by Sapphirus on Today at 17:02:21 »
Oh my god!  I remember Hypernauts!  Only the ABC version unfortunately which is pretty much the same as the one on FOX... is it?
Fan Fiction / Re: Opalescent Reflections
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 16:46:51 »
That's the best guess so far, especially considering the recent conquest...
+1 more for the Goblin mentions so far!  You need to look at the LRM and SRM variants, and the Kurita MG variant can carry even more infantry.
Fan Fiction / Re: Opalescent Reflections
« Last post by Smegish on Today at 16:35:41 »
I'm guessing it's from other foreigners stuck on Kowloon.
Heavy APCs are cheap and do the job well enough... that said, Worktroll has a really good point too! :)
My Karnovs and Anhurs survive because they move fast, assault BA are not really tactical deployment units IMO, they are defensive area denial assets. If I needed to get BA into a fight I'm doing it on an Omnivehicle/mech or hover IFV like the Maxim.
I like the Maxim and had good experience with the heavy wheeled. 
Ground Combat / Re: Holographic decoys and field guns
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 16:27:05 »
You hide a Demolisher behind a light 'mech decoy by stacking it with infantry, of course... ;D
Here are some Mad Dogs

First sculpt from IWM about 20+ years old.
2nd is the IWM redo.
3rd is the Catalyst sculpt.
4th is the Premium sculpt just recent.

The Premium sculpt is much larger than the other sculpts.

Haha WTF. Why is the Premium Vulture larger than the CGL Plastic? How is this so difficult??

As for the Phoenix Hawk, seems like the skinny limbs are fixed but the head fused to the torso is not, so any argument about the Premium minis having better detail is moot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10