Author Topic: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)  (Read 22735 times)

Wombat

• Captain
Re: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)
« Reply #30 on: 25 September 2019, 20:05:58 »
[The lump under the carpet giggles.]

"...did you know everytime you hit a statues butt, you've hit rock bottom?"
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #31 on: 26 September 2019, 00:50:38 »
[The lump under the carpet giggles.]

"...did you know everytime you hit a statues butt, you've hit rock bottom?"

Or if you annoying Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson enough, Rock Bottom hits you......

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: 26 September 2019, 01:54:23 »
[Wombat nods while trying to attack a small explosive to a freshly picked booger.]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #33 on: 26 September 2019, 05:54:31 »
Wow, that's pretty challenging...explosive boogers...must be very big one or tiny explosive...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #34 on: 26 September 2019, 20:13:32 »
What I want to kno……...never mind. I don't want to know why Wombat is trying to attack small explosive devices with boogers.....
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: 27 September 2019, 03:09:35 »
"Well it's not to clear my own sinuses, nah. That'd be too easy. I was thinking I could offer a service of freshly-picked booger transplants! Yeah it's genius! I take booger, attach a small explosive to it, and then shove it up someone's nose that is congested. Pull the rip-cord and BLAM! No congestion!"

**a phone rings inside Wombat's pouch**

"Yes? The director of this episode you say? Well I didn't vote for you? What? Not elected you say? Can you get to the point? Uh huh? Yeah....ok....sure...but...I mean...only a small amount of nitro...can I...sigh. I really don't think you understand who the investors in this film are sir. Yes...I understand...under no circumstances should I use the explosive booger transplant gag."

[Wombat hangs up the pouch phone and smiles at Achoo.]

"Good news everyone. The director is on-board with this plan. Who's first?"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #36 on: 27 September 2019, 10:33:23 »
(A random gullible Ferret-man drinking on the other side the bar to explosive boogers.)

(Wrangler watches the recovery crews arrive to pick up the tiny-tiny pieces of said Ferret and that portion of the Achoonluna Too bar.)

I guess he got blast out of that.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #37 on: 28 September 2019, 13:32:41 »
(At this point a hook comes out from stage right, hooks onto Wombat and drags him off scene, stage right. There is the sound of a lot of punching, gunfire, and at least one huge WHAM. A badly beaten, bloodied, folded, spindled and mutilated Wombat is then thrown back into the scene, followed by Looney Toons music and the musical equivalent of a TADAAH!)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #38 on: 28 September 2019, 16:28:06 »
"Is that Achoo in a Wombat Costume? It looks, well, a little too lumpy to be Wombat....."

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #39 on: 28 September 2019, 19:39:41 »
Nope. I am over here quietly not involved in any way.....  (trying to look innocent...…...)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #40 on: 28 September 2019, 20:24:23 »
Nope. I am over here quietly not involved in any way.....  (trying to look innocent...…...)
Which means your guilty. guilty of something.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #41 on: 29 September 2019, 14:36:30 »
"Is that Achoo in a Wombat Costume? It looks, well, a little too lumpy to be Wombat....."

Turtle
OH....he into weird furry costume thing??   xp

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #42 on: 29 September 2019, 20:00:17 »
"I think that beating might have accidentally triggered those laser beam eyes again. Quick! Achoo, look into my eyes and tell me if your brain is melting...]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #43 on: 29 September 2019, 21:45:49 »
(Unfortunately for Wombat Achoo is wearing mirrored shades. Fortunately for Wombat his eyes are still sort of crossed, so the laser beams bounce of Achoo's glasses, miss Wombat but proceed on to hit Wrangler and Sharpnel……...but fortunately for them Wombat's eyes are also kind of out of focus at the moment so the only end up getting mildly scorched...…)

Ohh! Bright shiny lights! *sniff* *sniff* Does anyone smell smoke?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #44 on: 30 September 2019, 20:18:51 »
Wow, it's like Laser Rave in here.

« Last Edit: 30 September 2019, 20:22:38 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #45 on: 01 October 2019, 12:44:10 »
*sniff* *sniff* Smells like bacon! YEEEOW!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #46 on: 03 October 2019, 01:08:16 »
"It doesn't just smell like bacon, it smells like eggs too...look everyone! Achoo laid an egg!"

[Wombat picks up the egg and sniffs it a few times, then drops it on the floor where it makes a sound like wet cookie dough hitting the floor.]

**SPLAT!!**

"Nevermind...that wasn't an egg."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #47 on: 03 October 2019, 05:51:38 »
CLEAN UP aisle 1!!

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #48 on: 03 October 2019, 11:58:06 »
The UN Chemical Warfare people have to be notified first......

Turtle

My Blogs!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #49 on: 03 October 2019, 19:54:39 »
[Achoo tries to walk off scene with whatever little dignity he has left to get his burns healed...…]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #50 on: 07 October 2019, 10:04:51 »
[Off-screen staffer holds up a sign for achoo.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #51 on: 07 October 2019, 17:47:38 »
[Achoo take the sign and uses it to pummel the off-screen staffer severely about the face and neck]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #52 on: 08 October 2019, 05:27:07 »
[Wrangler watches as the CLAN Ferret Riot Policemen jump Achoo in a cartoon dust cloud and drags him away to the pokey.]

<cough> I guess the technical issues continue for Achoo, has he off to he pokey to problem get proper legal attention.
I guess drinks are on the house! (raises his beer as a cheer in surviving patrons in the bar do the same with a cheer.)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #53 on: 11 October 2019, 22:07:46 »
[Achoo comes back on scene in his Hetzer tank and "Pokey's" Wrangler with an AC/20 slug.]

There! I feel better now!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #54 on: 12 October 2019, 06:53:24 »
(Wrangler knocked off his seat by the biggest NERF foam bullet he's ever seen!)
Ooof

WHat heck...I SPILLED MY BEER!. Grrr

(distracts Achoo with something shiny, uses a large mallot to know him out and ties him throws in a crate. The sends him to Albuquerque (city on the barely known Periphery planet Samoyedic, home of the Wylie's Coyotes Merc group.)

That was down right rude.... x >:(

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #55 on: 12 October 2019, 10:41:40 »
Not as rude as an orbital bombardment Nerf strike...…...hehehehehehehehehehehe.

WHAAAAAAAAP!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #56 on: 14 October 2019, 12:07:18 »
{Wrangler pulls himself out of the Capital weapon size Nerf shaped CRATER that Achoo created}

Eesh, there goes the bar.  Brilliant work O-Capton, Achoo. 
Hmmm...maybe the tanker truck full vodka is still around...i could get something from that.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #57 on: 17 October 2019, 20:45:50 »
Eh, we just move to one of the other bars. This is a resort moon after all. And there is no limit to what I will resort to! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #58 on: 18 October 2019, 10:18:54 »
That explains craters all over the place with destroyed bars and resorts filled with broken palm trees and abandon booze.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #59 on: 23 October 2019, 20:20:29 »
No. The bars are destroyed because of the insane actions of the bar patrons.