Author Topic: Battletech group King of Prussia, PA Area  (Read 1334 times)

Sherlockgeek

• Recruit
Battletech group King of Prussia, PA Area
« on: 17 December 2019, 14:59:38 »
Are there any active groups around?

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
Re: Battletech group King of Prussia, PA Area
« Reply #1 on: 17 December 2019, 23:04:45 »
I dont know how you feel about driving, but there is a Maryland group that plays in Glen Burnie about once a month at a place called Games and Stuff.

We'd be more than happy to have you join us.  We're currently going through a campaign where the Clans first invade.  Next game of that will be sometime in January or February.  If there isnt a January game, I or someone else will run a one shot scenario.

Game postings will be put in the "Looking for group in Central Maryland" thread.
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

Kovax

• Captain
  • Taking over the Universe one mapsheet at a time
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2019, 11:19:26 »
There have been a few scattered local events in the Lancaster and Harrisburg areas over the past couple of years, but no regularly meeting established groups that I'm aware of.  There used to be a regular group meeting in the KoP area a couple of decades back, but long gone.  Then there are the 3 annual Historicon game conventions, one of which is traditionally held in the Lancaster, PA area and another which occasionally ends up at Valley Forge or other venues, and there's typically been a room dedicated to BattleTech events.

AlphaMirage

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 01 January 2020, 00:26:50 »
There is a group in South Jersey as well.  Look up South Jersey Battletech players on Facebook or PM me.  We normally meet up once a month at game store in Woodbury