Author Topic: Up-to-date Unit Lists for AS?  (Read 1227 times)

rogueranger1993

• Corporal
  • Of noble birth and mercenary mind...
Up-to-date Unit Lists for AS?
« on: 21 January 2019, 21:27:08 »
I'm looking around to see if I can find any documents that have the current, post-errata AS unit stats and PV costs, prety much like the Faction Lists in the Combat Manual books. I'm well aware of the MUL and all, but I don't have regular access to the internet where I live and would prefer to have a something that lists the stats and PV on my hardrive for quick reference. I already have one set of docs that has stats for all the different units, but uses the old PV costs instead of the new ones, and I'd like to know if there's something more up-to-date that I could use.

1. Incoming fire has the right of way.
2. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
3. Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.
                                   - excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Up-to-date Unit Lists for AS?
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2019, 21:48:51 »
What you seek doesn't exist.  Because the MUL does exist.

However, since regular access to the MUL is an issue for you, you might check out this thread.

rogueranger1993

• Corporal
  • Of noble birth and mercenary mind...
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2019, 22:21:35 »
Thanks for the quick reply. The topic you directed to is actually helpful, though, so definite thanks.

1. Incoming fire has the right of way.
2. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
3. Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.
                                   - excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Thunder

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 22 January 2019, 03:52:26 »
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px3fu6669e40jzu/Alpha%20Strike%20PV%20-%20Output.xlsx?dl=0

Or there is this from that time the PV system got rearranged.

Also one of those annoying things.  You know they have a PV calculator built into their master spreadsheet...  meanwhile others are attempting to make their own PV calculators with sub optimal results the first few tries.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 22 January 2019, 06:21:00 »
The MUL is the master.  There is a spreadsheet to calculate PV, it is not the master for AS stats.  The MUL is the master for AS stats for us as well.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets