Author Topic: Has anyone converted other settings material to use Alpha Strike?  (Read 1323 times)

jaymz

• Recruit
Obviously it is meant t be used for BT but with the rules in the companion, I have found it is easy to convert something from other settings where the whole weight issue would actually hinder doing so.  Not only that I feel Alpha Strike can actually give a more anime like feel to combat with a tweak here and there.

Thoughts?

OpacusVenatori

• Master Sergeant
  • Honor above all, Except of Vengance
Re: Has anyone converted other settings material to use Alpha Strike?
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2019, 21:09:56 »
A long time ago someone made the stats for the Robotech rpg tactics miniatures.
While some fight with honor, Others win battles

jaymz

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 13 February 2019, 21:12:53 »
I knew someone had done that.....I actually did the wave 1 stuff myself at one point (Plan to do all of it as Alpha Strike is what RRT should have been as a game but better).  Forgot about the other version honestly lol.

firekite

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: 13 February 2019, 22:07:44 »
I wonder how Gundam would work.

Descronan

• Master Sergeant
  • "No multi-pass."
« Reply #4 on: 26 February 2019, 14:02:15 »
If you are on Facebook search for Battletech International Alpha Strike. I created photo albums with units from other genres. Post a message and I'll send you a link to some other conversations.

Major Headcase

• Lieutenant
  • We're paid to win. Heroism costs extra...
I was thinking about figuring out AS stats for Team Yankee minis. A simpler, beer and pretzels game to use the Cold War tanks with would he fun. But, I haven't gotten around to dig in and figure out a suitable conversion system to Btech....